• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

ToJhunter

Reaction score
I have a size L waxed wool lined supply jacket that is just too small on me. probably worn no more than 5x since it is so short on me. PM me if any of you are interested and we'll work something out.

SP1259

Reaction score
Karl did a quick cold rinse then air dry outside. It'll knock out a tad of the bleed and set the color. It will also give the shirt a bit of a wrinkly feel. That may or may not be desirable to you.

Hi, new to the brand and just got a pair of SK 14.5 oz.

Would those of you in the know recommend the same process for jeans? i.e. once purchased and before worn, give them an initial, quick soak to "set the color" and take out the bleed?

Perception.

Reaction score
So this just occurred after wearing for 3 months twice a week while I was entering my car. Has this happened to anyone else? I've never worn a pants that could rip this easily.

Does RT do denim repairs? I could not find an email on the website in who to contact.

Last edited:

Perception.

Reaction score

Did you scrape it on something? jeans don't normally do that, especially not even on a seam.

Were they too tight?

I sized up on them to have a more loose fit. What is even more confusing is that they have been barely worn. I've been on the extreme end of denim wearing by sizing down 3 and not washing for over a year and have nothing come close to what just happened. I simply abducted one of my legs to get into my car and this occurred. :puzzled:

DrapeauNoir

Reaction score
This.

I've had a similar issue with my ISC trousers, with a strange rip that appeared at the bottom of a belt-loop after a few months. Leslie from RT took care of it immediately and sent me a replacement.
Here was her explanation -maybe your trousers suffered from a similar "weakening"?-:
Quote:
Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much: their CS is stellar and I'm sure they'll take care of it.

Perception.

Reaction score

This.

I've had a similar issue with my ISC trousers, with a strange rip that appeared at the bottom of a belt-loop after a few months. Leslie from RT took care of it immediately and sent me a replacement.
Here was her explanation -maybe your trousers suffered from a similar "weakening"?-:

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much: their CS is stellar and I'm sure they'll take care of it.

Thanks for telling me your situation. I have contacted their CS and the issue is going to be resolved shortly.

Nimzerz

Reaction score
Anybody interested in a stealth supply jacket size small worn a handful of times? Pm me if interested. The fit is just not for me though I love all of my other RgT pieces.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

I sized up on them to have a more loose fit. What is even more confusing is that they have been barely worn. I've been on the extreme end of denim wearing by sizing down 3 and not washing for over a year and have nothing come close to what just happened. I simply abducted one of my legs to get into my car and this occurred. :puzzled:

Late pass, but stellar use of the term 'abducted'. :thumbs-up:

ASpec818

Reaction score
I bought the Stanton 14.5 tonals last year and I due to my work schedule which requires me to wear dress clothes, I haven't had any chances to wear denim. Only wore them once after I bought them for a couple of hours. If anyone's interested in sz 27 hemmed to 28.5" by karl, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads