• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Would love to complete the ISC outfit by getting the officer trousers.

Can not recommend the ISC shirt enough. So crunchy and awesome. Size up.

Yeah, I kinda regret not picking one up when I tried it on at a store in my neighborhood. Agreed on sizing up one; I'm usually an M and an L fit me perfectly. Same deal with the stealth jacket w/r/t sizing.

dsthompson

Reaction score
I know RgT is dropping their SS stuff on their website over the next month or so, but I've seen on Instagram that some of their retailers already have some stuff in-store. Could anybody that's seen any of it share some highlights / stuff they are excited about?

I know a couple of places have an unlined version of the waxed canvas supply jacket, and I've seen Karl post a couple of teasers for (what looks to me like) a gray chambray shirt that I think he said is a new style (Traveler?), but that's about it...

Also (and please let me know if I should remove this), I just sold a pre-worn ISC workshirt in M on ebay (sold within a couple of hours of putting it up---probably should have set a higher price), and I'm thinking of putting a M in the grey selvedge workshirt up for sale as well (I've grown out of the Mediums, sadly...). Anybody have any interest in that? Never washed, and worn less than 10 times (probably less than 5), always as an overshirt...

kthoag

Reaction score
I know RgT is dropping their SS stuff on their website over the next month or so, but I've seen on Instagram that some of their retailers already have some stuff in-store. Could anybody that's seen any of it share some highlights / stuff they are excited about?

I know a couple of places have an unlined version of the waxed canvas supply jacket, and I've seen Karl post a couple of teasers for (what looks to me like) a gray chambray shirt that I think he said is a new style (Traveler?), but that's about it...

Also (and please let me know if I should remove this), I just sold a pre-worn ISC workshirt in M on ebay (sold within a couple of hours of putting it up---probably should have set a higher price), and I'm thinking of putting a M in the grey selvedge workshirt up for sale as well (I've grown out of the Mediums, sadly...). Anybody have any interest in that? Never washed, and worn less than 10 times (probably less than 5), always as an overshirt...

I am definitely interested. PM me :) now or when you post it - be it here, Grailed, eBay etc

dsthompson

Reaction score
Re: the selvedge bronze chinos, I think those are actually twill, rather than denim---although I don't profess to know much bout the difference between denim and twill...

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I kinda regret not picking one up when I tried it on at a store in my neighborhood. Agreed on sizing up one; I'm usually an M and an L fit me perfectly. Same deal with the stealth jacket w/r/t sizing.

Been wearing mine 1-2 times/week for the last month and a half and it's only now to the point it's starting to break in.

One of those definitely size up situations too!

Last edited:

kthoag

Reaction score
Really hoping the Strider cut is a Tolkien reference. Also, This drop has nothing for me other than the Dark jacket, but I'm not really in the market for one sadly. Can't wait for the next drop, to see the Traveler shirt(?) and western shirt.

Karl, why are some retailers (SOP included) calling the unlined waxed canvas supply jacket a Ridgeline version? What does that mean? Also, is it the same canvas as the previous model / tan RKs/Stantons? Thanks, keep up the dope

Last edited:

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This drop has nothing for me other than the Dark jacket, but I'm not really in the market for one sadly.

I like the new dark supply jacket, but sadly, i'm not in the market for one either. It's sold out at SOP already. The thing I like about it is that it doesn't have the standard trucker design, so in that sense it's what separates it from the crowd.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads