• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Styleforum and Epaulet at Alfargo's Market NYC (9/27 and 9/28)

This Friday and Saturday night, please join Styleforum and Epaulet at the esteemed Alfargo's Marketplace. It will take place at the Neue House on 25th Street and Park Ave. Everyone is welcome. Check out our Alpaca Project and have beverage on us.

Details can be found here

Fok and the Styleforum Team and Epaulet.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fluffhead020

Reaction score
I received one pair . .2 pairs are supposedly on the way. I did receive the DHL confirmation but it still only states 1 piece. Hopefully thats one big box!

Anyhow, I hope everyone gets taken care of. CB bit off more than they could chew and like most people are stating, if they just say its going to be 2 months everything would probably be okay.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
I received one pair . .2 pairs are supposedly on the way. I did receive the DHL confirmation but it still only states 1 piece. Hopefully thats one big box!

Anyhow, I hope everyone gets taken care of. CB bit off more than they could chew and like most people are stating, if they just say its going to be 2 months everything would probably be okay.
I’ve had that and have had a couple of pairs in the box.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still trying to give CB the benefit of the doubt, but going on 6 weeks with no response to email (even while others here have gotten emailed back) or shipping notification.

Does anyone have recommendations as to how to get their attention? I've still got about 2 weeks before the chargeback period ends.

artvandelayexporter

Reaction score
Recommend using paypal. I sent several emails over the course of a month with no response but got a nearly instant response once I filed a complaint with paypal. It seems CB is way over their heads and the pair I ordered a month ago was still not even in stock so I cut my losses and placed an order with Bootsonline instead (albeit a bit more expensive).

carlff

Reaction score
Still trying to give CB the benefit of the doubt, but going on 6 weeks with no response to email (even while others here have gotten emailed back) or shipping notification.

Does anyone have recommendations as to how to get their attention? I've still got about 2 weeks before the chargeback period ends.
I sent multiple emails without any sign of live. Then called. No answer. Then sent a text. No answer. Then called and left a message saying I wanted to get in touch asap or my order will be cancelled.

Ten minutes I had them calling me back with lots of polite British apologies. And delivery a few days later.

Maybe post some angry feedback on their instagram would have been even faster. Seem they spend more time on social media marketing than on actually delivering on their commited orders.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure why others are having issues with Collier & Bristow. I received my first pair of Chelsea boots in 9 days. I’ll be receiving my second pair on Thursday. That’s under a week.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure why others are having issues with Collier & Bristow. I received my first pair of Chelsea boots in 9 days. I’ll be receiving my second pair on Thursday. That’s under a week.

Apparently they don't designate between in-stock and pairs they have to order directly from RMW online. Go figure..

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know any UK repair guys? The wet weather has shredded the leather soles on my craftsman. I want to go the rubber sole route this time.

I can't be without them for a month!

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Anyone know any UK repair guys? The wet weather has shredded the leather soles on my craftsman. I want to go the rubber sole route this time.

I can't be without them for a month!
Shoe Healer, I had a topy fitted to my classic craftsmen. They can fit anysole to it, Dainite etc.

Think their is a uk authorised service centre too which could fit the proper sole and insoles.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hightechtraders