• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two pair Bestetti test shoes made for my novecento orders....

I ordered the more classic English chisel toe...and when I received the Perfetta I was a little concerned...but Riccardo explained to me that for the last he started with the Perfetta and cut it shorter...then for the final shoe he will fill out the toe to create the more classic English styled toe.

The fit of them is ok...but def needs work.

don't worry, he'll work it out for you. I had the same issue with the first test
marked the changes needed up & sent to him, the second test was right on.

Punt

Reaction score
4y8uzyga.jpg

My latest project: bespoke Maverick in French calf suede/crocodile combo! I really enjoy working with him and his eye for fit is fantastic! I love the shapes of his shoes, they are like an Italian sports car :)

Will be finished in a hide dark brown like picture below.

2ury8ude.jpg

Also a RTW chukka in light green suede...

2aqasu6y.jpg

Will keep you posted!

Sent from my iPhone

Punt

Reaction score
Also some nice projects, not mine, he is busy with, which I really like....
uzy4y9ep.jpg

Next one, next year, but first will need to rob the bank.!

Sent from my iPhone

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fantastic...and I like the toe cap that has been darkened with polish.

I am still firmly in the camp that Bestetti's lasts are amongst the most beautiful.

Punt

Reaction score
he9y7aje.jpg

My initial last was based on the almond last, but I decide (already a shoe ago) to take a more round approach to my collection.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhargav1505