• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.

siegolindo

Reaction score
delayed photos. Novacento line, grey spiders with burnishing on perfetta short last. This last is slighter wider at toe box and the toe tip is not as sharp as perfetta model (closer to GG TG). As a side note, perfetta last is not as long as GG Deco and has more "spade" shape as well. Pants are a venetian twill, burgundy with black fibers, around 9oz, forgot mill. Socks Viccel. I have a loafer in production and am already looking at the next purchase
cheers.gif

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

delayed photos. Novacento line, grey spiders with burnishing on perfetta short last. This last is slighter wider at toe box and the toe tip is not as sharp as perfetta model (closer to GG TG). As a side note, perfetta last is not as long as GG Deco and has more "spade" shape as well. Pants are a venetian twill, burgundy with black fibers, around 9oz, forgot mill. Socks Viccel. I have a loafer in production and am already looking at the next purchase :cheers:
Very sharp.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only way to do gladiators is calf/alligator sir :D

Good man. It's way down the road for me, but a calf/croc gladiator is definitely on my to do list.

That, and the triple monk w/croc strap!

You have to show me the pic of this triple monk man. Sounds good
1f44c-1f3fb.png
will check his IG also.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some time prior to Riccardo's unfortunate passing, I had been in talks with him to get a pair done.
I had given things a few months to hopefully give them some time to themselves, and to settle down a bit, and it now seems like their processes have now somewhat stabilised.

I had felt somewhat obliged that I would complete the order that I had initiated with Riccardo, and dropped Marco an email last night, giving him a very brief outline of what I'd asked Riccardo.

Marco replied very swiftly (at a very unearthly local time for him), and was not only very clear in his communications, but had also agreed to honour the previous prices quoted to me by Riccardo.
He was also very transparent about his current processes and construction techniques.

He really does comes across as someone who is very serious about the business, and is also intent on honoring Riccardo's memory by striving to make good shoes.

I placed an order for a pair of RTW Clervilles in brown. Their RTW line shoes are handwelted, and also come with fitted trees. They've apparently done away with machine stitching for the outsoles, and do it by hand now as well. I am not sure how it was earlier.

Anyway, I am looking forward to receiving them. And I just thought to say that I feel quite assured that Mr Bestetti's legacy is in good hands. I hope they remain a bastion of Italian shoemaking.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrier2man