• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Any readily available alternative to a UU fishtail or something similar/nicer? Missed out on a couple Geller iterations. Or do I pony up for a Lad Musician proxy or cheapout with some "slim-fit" Alpha Industries n-3b.

Esemplare from NMWA
devil.gif

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Lad with fox fur :slayer:

Yeah... that's the one. Nicelynice says they're quite nice too. Not cheap though. Well over $1k after fees and shipping.

Last edited:

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Any readily available alternative to a UU fishtail or something similar/nicer? Missed out on a couple Geller iterations. Or do I pony up for a Lad Musician proxy or cheapout with some "slim-fit" Alpha Industries n-3b.

United Bamboo has been making a nice fishtail parka for years. On the repro side, Real McCoy's has several options as well.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's also that Krane one that looks interesting. IIRC they can be had on sale sometime around Christmas?

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maybe you accidentally moved it to the archive? I did that for the first time this week and it was very confusing and obnoxious. I had to look up how to get that email back.

Tried that as well, nope. :( I swear there is a monster deep in side the cyberspace that feeds off lost emails

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How to buy even? Looks interesting... insulated one with fur looks nice too. That reminds me of what could have been: Drew's n-3b teaser.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
canada post didn't deliver my package, saying they need to confirm my address.. but the seller confirmed that he shipped to the correct address, and i've received several packages at this location, as recently as last week.

thanks canada post!

hoodyear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's worth keeping an eye on Rakuten for a UU. I've seen a couple pop up recently.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just want to remind everyone that PITTI 85 is on its inexorable, soul-crushing way, and is less than a month away holy crap what are we going to do, and that WE HAVE A THREAD TO TALK ABOUT IT.

Go, and tell me what you want to hear about - whether it's clothes, food, art, the inevitable noises coming through the wall in my hotel room, or how the pigeons in Florence stack up to those in other cities.​

Last edited:

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So the lemaire coat I got came in today it's kinda boxy in the body but also in the arms, kinda trying to figure out whether to keep or return to yoox, maybe have it taken in for like an extra $30?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did what is styleforum wearing go up or have I missed it somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads