• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my painted gats which I wear laceless are hands down the most comfortable shoes I own, but god damn I can't decide if the looks are passable, or the ugliest things around. My girlfriend says she doesn't like them, yet discourages me every time I mention the prospect of selling them. The world may never know.

on that subject, I think MMM low top trainers have reached an all time high in popularity. I was watching a pair of the all white (including soles) on eBay and was going to place a bid if they stayed at around 200. Sold at about $340 shipped with just short of 50 bids.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I only talk to math majors because I only like people who are willing to add things.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

Also I'm loling hard at Uncontrol drama in SZ's WAYWT right now. But I also feel a bit sad, it would be a cool forum if Faust weren't such an unmitigated tool.

Really didn't think that fit would create any ruckus, it's pretty tame really. Maybe if I stopped shaving and cutting my hair.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
3135da8b.jpg

"Uncontrol, please refrain from posting fits. We are here to talk about fashion."

Last edited:

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

Really didn't think that fit would create any ruckus, it's pretty tame really. Maybe if I stopped shaving and cutting my hair.

they just hate. wasn't there a dude who literally wore a dress in a couple pics above you?

zeitgeist only has a handful of great posters, the others are just fucked up socially marsupialed children. although their great posters are extremely well informed.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I have never known what this SZ that some of you talk about was until I just googled it just now.....looks like a forum full of fummmas, needless to say I got the **** out of there asap. Wayyyy too much black/babbling

Although I found it kind of amusing to see ol uncontrol get it handed to him and not say a peep about it, I guess SF is where its at

It does seem like a place that hates like crazy, and I thought this place was bad at times

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Last edited:

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hahahaha, this is great

i didn't get his comment at all. all my clothes are from reputable fashion brands (maybe minus tornado mart), not dirt cheap stuff, well made, and look "fashiony" enough to me. it's like i posted an aa/apc/clarks fit. weird.

I dunno it didn't seem that bad besides that one guy who was like go back to japan. Some people were like too glam/offered whatever critique they had from their sz-perspective. Some respected posters stepped up and defended you. Then Faust showed up and was a dick with probably no more context than his previous opinion of you and your fit pic. If he had read the posts after and then said what he said even more of a dick. There are some pretty insanely awkward fits that have been posted recently (Imo the flower hood guy) that caught **** for being terrible but none of them have been asked by the admin never to post a fit again heh. Just seems like a douchebag thing to say coming from a person of authority.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
im bored and waiting for some delivery dudes to drop off some furniture before i kill myself reading hegel, so here's a picture of some art my gf and i made:

d2efa54e.jpg

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics