• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
I can't believe I didn't post this before but the SA that helped me with the dries bomber and lanvin sweats told me I had "a nice ass shape". not ass but ass shape and he gave me his personal cell hand written on a business card. should I see if he'll hold the bomber for me until the sales hit? (0)

absolutely, guarantee you he will. you're going to have to fake (if you're hetero) a gay act until then though.

alexwgoody

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kagemusha
no, but you're going to regret that they're not quoddys or yuketens

I'd love to, but I just can't get a $200+ boat shoe and I feel like their isn't a middle ground pair.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Originally Posted by alexwgoody
I'd love to, but I just can't get a $200+ boat shoe and I feel like their isn't a middle ground pair.

this is true. however, i suggest you save you money. quoddy/yuketen will last way longer, look better and feel better. if it's something you'll actually keep and wear a decent amount it's totally worth it.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
RFT: wally is not otter/woodyear

I kinda figured wally wasn't the reincarnation of woodyear; woodyear kept PM'ing me for advice. (0)

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
bows, you need to wear some sunscreen man

great fit on those jeans tho

+1 on both of those.
fing02[1].gif

Originally Posted by chronoaug
supreme box caps. anyone have one they want to sell me? thx

Eww, you mean the ones that say 'Supreme' across the forehead? Why would you want to do this? Unless you're trying to let people know what variety of Pizza HutÂ
00ae.png
Personal Pan Pizza you prefer, that is.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^u ever use that gilt credit?

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
In the best of WAYWT thread, i propose we put spoiler tags around txt, so that you can browse through just the pics. Sound good?
I'd much rather have the thread be mostly for pictures but people were whining. EDIT: While I understand it's a hassle when there's a block of 100 pictures it's much more annoying when people are using spoiler tags for only one or two fits at a time. Having to go through and click on every single spoiler is way more of a hassle than simply scrolling with the scroll wheel. *sigh*

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no, i just remember u had one forever. I'd have asked you over IM but you are never on

Originally Posted by chronoaug
i think so. why? i bought some stuff that some i like some i need to resell. why? something good?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
just PM me or email me directly. i don't use chat clients very often anymore. i can log on though if you want to chat at somepoint. i just checked and only have $20 left. i spent some on some stuff i alrady resold and have some things like rink taks, an ervell shirt and shipley pants that i probably should sell from lack of ever wearing

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Detroit was too wild for Odd Future. They cut the show short after a third glass bottle smashed against the stage. There should be footage up shortly of a shirtless Hodgy Beats getting at least one shot in on one of the possible bottle throwers.

Oh, and there was an hour-long wait outside in a line that wrapped around the block. It was like being stuck in Lane's signature for an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics