• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it is awesome but I'm selling it for a few reasons...
1) I do have dandruff, so wearing something that makes it look like i have worse dandruff is kind of a non starter for me.
2) It's a tad small
3) I just don't wear it as much as it deserves. Maybe it's the color? In spring I tend to like lighter colors and the darker color just doesn't really work for me, personally. Darker jackets in winter is fine, but in a spring palette, its not for me. would much rather have a light blue EG bedford or that ecru truman for ss.

on another note, do jeans with spandex in them develop fades? need a new pair of slimmer, stacking jeans. love my 511s but they're worn out and it looks like i'll have to settle for a 99/1% blend for a new pair. looking specifically at the "rigid dragon" version.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

**** you ************* state of virginia ******* ****

nope lol!!! they don't give GTAs health insurance, I have to buy it myself. because the state of va sucks ******* dick. I"m a 'part time' employee.

And ****'s only going to get worse if Ken Cuccinelli is elected governor. With Bolling dropping out today that possibility looks more likely. Scary.

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
on another note, do jeans with spandex in them develop fades? need a new pair of slimmer, stacking jeans. love my 511s but they're worn out and it looks like i'll have to settle for a 99/1% blend for a new pair. looking specifically at the "rigid dragon" version.
If my T-000s are anything to go by, not really. Then again, I wore APCs for 9mos and barely had pocket fades, so maybe I don't do enough **** in my jeans. My life is too boring for denim.

Last edited:

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm certain UPS makes their site impossible to navigate on purpose.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My diors are 2% polyurethane, which I don't think is the same as elastane/spandex, but they have fades (a bit) if that helps. Do Levi's even last long enough to fade? I liked mine a lot at first but they got sorta floppy and ****** after I broke them in... maybe I should have just sized down one more though.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
anyone know whether jodhpurs can be converted to fit more like traditional pants? i love the fabric of a pair of damir jodhpurs i have, but i'm not thrilled with the jodhpurs' fit.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whoever recommended FromJapan for proxy

:fu:

I get updates regarding "Today's Recommendations!" and it is so annoying. More so, I put in a proxy request and never even got a email back regarding my inquiry.

What a sham lol

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any real ballers out there will buy this for $1,600

19935.jpg

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I bet that first production run is sold out and gets delayed like 5 times.

jwjp

Reaction score

Whoever recommended FromJapan for proxy

:fu:

I get updates regarding "Today's Recommendations!" and it is so annoying. More so, I put in a proxy request and never even got a email back regarding my inquiry.

What a sham lol

you can unsubscribe from the emails, it takes 20 seconds

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn it, someone find me an Ervell unstructured blazer in a size 40 and I'll sell them my Geller drifter jacket, can't believe I have to size up 2 from my normal suit size for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads