• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

ScottMC

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any place I can find a Dark Brown Coniston such as this one from Frans Boone? Looking for size UK9/US10D

Arnobuyens

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any place I can find a Dark Brown Coniston such as this one from Frans Boone? Looking for size UK9/US10D
the dumpster at the kingsman set?
blush.gif

LaBotte

Reaction score
For those interested, la botte has some Crockett & Jones on sale :
http://www.la-botte.com/4dcgi/PromoMarque/crockett_&_jones/xx/1

There used to be more models / sizes available (sad I missed the conistons that were 370 EUR inc VAT ...)
Dear leto3, we are glad to inform you we’ve taken your comment into account, and so we’ve ordered a new line of Coniston shoes. We sincerely hope you would find what you were looking for. Looking forward to your next visit. Customer service team La Botte Chantilly.

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why don't you contact Frans Boone? I believe that the brown Coniston is part of their standard stock. If they don't have your size right now they should in the near future.

Last edited:

ScottMC

Reaction score
@Arnobuyens The Kingsman boots are not the color I'm looking for.

@mxgreen I reached out to them with no response. I guess I'll watch the site for a restock.

Arnobuyens

Reaction score
Those are the GC boots from mrporter, correct? The boots in the movie are darker, I heard they were MTO

ScottMC

Reaction score
Those are the GC boots from mrporter, correct? The boots in the movie are darker, I heard they were MTO

Correct. A look at the actual boots from the movie shows a boot that is darker than the Mr. Porter iteration, but still not as dark as the FB version. This version looks closer to the stock tan country grain Coniston that is widely available.

Last edited:

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The other day I got my Islays back from C&J after fixing a sky hook, and they arrived in perfect condition but without the dust bags I sent them in... Today I had the dust bags in my mailbox, without even asking for them. Probably the lady I sent the boots to realized that they were left there. Either that or someone at C&J reads this thread. :)

Anyway, great customer service.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

The other day I got my Islays back from C&J after fixing a sky hook, and they arrived in perfect condition but without the dust bags I sent them in... Today I had the dust bags in my mailbox, without even asking for them. Probably the lady I sent the boots to realized that they were left there. Either that or someone at C&J reads this thread. :)

Anyway, great customer service.

Awsm :nodding:

heelguy

Reaction score
Just broke down and bought the dark brown Coniston from Frans Boone. Was too good a deal to pass up.

Naesuk

Reaction score

I like those FB dark brown Connistons but already own a pair of Islays in the same color. What other colors are the Connistons available in?
I like those FB dark brown Connistons but already own a pair of Islays in the same color. What other colors are the Connistons available in?

You can get dark blue, see C&jJ website. I think there is a pair US side on eBay. I really like dark brown boots and if I was asked to pick from the Internet photos between dark brown and tan I would have gone for the darker boots. But now, having the tan and seeing how fantastic the leather and colour is I woundnt change them.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkMeyea