• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA Lands End sale, allen edmonds bayfield and strand 40 percent off ~$200

steezy

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Allen Edmonds Katmai 3-eye suede boot? I'm mainly interested in the sizing, and I might be willing to take a chance at $150 with the 40% off. The free shipping also applies to Canada with orders over $50!

Thanks polarcreamsoda for the heads up.

polarcreamsoda

Reaction score
this is weird, i keep on entering the code but its not letting me take discount on the canvas items. i was looking for the fair isle sweater gah!

polarcreamsoda

Reaction score
not for canvas. the promo code is showing up but it isnt discounting anything. still works for regular lands end items.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like the place has melted down. The code is showing on their page but won't work on my shopping bag.

Last edited:

davist

Reaction score
Wow, I was looking at the AE "Katmai" 3 eyelet chukkas, wondered if anyone had any experience with them, and it looks like they took them down. Now I can't find any of the AE shoes on the LE website.. Is anyone else seeing this?

reidrothchild

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm seeing it too. I was going to grab some $210 Bayfields last night, but I decided to wait til today. Now I get on there, and it doesn't look like they have any AEs listed. At least I won't have any explaining to do to my wife.

forseti6

Reaction score
Wow. I'm glad I jumped on this right as I saw it then. They probably realized they weren't supposed to have the AE on discount or something.... Hope my order isn't cancelled.

steezy

Reaction score
Hell yeah! The Katmai was still in my shopping cart last night. Right now I just put in an order even though you can't access the product page.

I now believe there is a sartorial god.

fkl118

Reaction score
I still see the Macneill and Leeds on LE Canvas and the 40% off coupon is working. It expires tonight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads