• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
I realize now that me calling you a tease was far gayer sounding than what I had meant it to.

Hah. Unfortunately, a lot of things on this forum end up heading that direction.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks really good Chrono.

Bought these pants so I have a baggy-pant fit coming soon.

00160m.jpg

slaani

Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakfasteatre
TONIGHT!

343134675.jpg

If you haven't seen NIN in awhile you're in for a big ******* treat.

Three screens. Three layers. Trent Reznor playing a xylophone.

oneblood

Reaction score
2e2468o.jpg
Underneath the coat.
2viqctw.jpg
Nothing really special today. It's gray outside and I canceled my lecture for the hell of it...Just laziness. I've been hanging around and writing in the professor's lounge all day

turboman808

Reaction score
**** I haven't seen NIN since about 1991. I still enjoy some of his old tracks now and again. At the time I was really into them.

Anyways today I am wearing

perry ellis jacket
hickey freeman shirt
ike behar tie
new rock belt
of course gap jeans as always
onitsaku shoes-might pick up some gola and cole haan shoes tonight just to change it up

DSC00858.jpg

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
stazy- You looked really shocked. haha. I love the material on the sweater (hard to see in your pic but i've seen up close pics), but it makes you look a bit boxy in the arms/body. Still lookin' good though.
haha the camera has been catching me off guard lately. The sweater is a little bigger than I would have liked but they didn't have a size small...

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I don't like NIN but your girl has a nice perky rack. hahaha

gosurface- thanks, mang. Those pants look really nice. I'm jealous. What's the material? I can't tell from the pic.

It's called a bra

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, round 2!
DSC02221.jpg
Snapped this real fast before running to class this morning. Jeans look a little fucked up don't they? Sweater - BR Shirt- JCrew Jeans- Oak Shoes- Converse by JV Criticism is welcome, thank you.

gawkrodger

Reaction score
Just for a little meander out this evening. It's turned pleasently mild today. Apologies for the poor light - that's what you get for living in a house nearly older than your country
wink.gif
P1030412.jpg
Edwin leather jacket white t-shirt. APCs Loake/CT Desert boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads