• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

matso1236

Reaction score
First post here, sound like fun, feel free to critique anything, i know this may not be SF approved or w/e but it is what i wore today.. I was wearing a Grey pea coat and a scarf but not at the moment i took the pic so leave that to the imagination... Jeans are pretty new, so they need to stretch a bit...
frontwa6.jpg
backiy7.jpg

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
Well this isn't real cool, I would've rather taken these shots outside by the barn. The visual would have been much better. Rain doesn't bother me but my camera hates it.

As promised, deer hunter/gunfighter pics. LOL.

The first pic is pretty much how I looked when I was walking the property yesterday where I'll be deer hunting tomorrow. Subtract the gun belt and it's how I like to dress in the Fall.

DeerHunter.jpg

The next pic is pretty much what I would look like if I was going for a little horseback ride when it's cold out. Oooops caught someone stealing my horse.

OKCorral.jpg

Ariat leather sole riding boots, Lee 101, 1901 pattern, Filson double belt, Pendleton wool shirt, Filson western wool vest, Aussie drover with shearling liner, Stetson gun club hat, Portis bowler and of course my Oklahoma gun belt/holster and Ruger SA.

Welcome to rural Missouri.

What a great coat.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matso1236
backiy7.jpg

Whew, that is not flattering from the back (I know its because your hands are in your pockets). Hard to tell how the clothes fit when you're posing.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a while..

WooHoo! I fly out this afternoon back to Sydney! Shame it's only for a week then back to the Singapore humidity..

It's Friday & I don't feel like wearing a tie or SOCKS!!!
L1060562.jpg

L1060566.jpg

L1060570.jpg

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
Nice shirt but I don't think the ps compliments it.
I disagree completely. Pickups up the blue and the white/silver. Very sharp, very well put together. Alright, round 2!
DSC02221.jpg
Snapped this real fast before running to class this morning. Jeans look a little fucked up don't they? Sweater - BR Shirt- JCrew Jeans- Oak Shoes- Converse by JV Criticism is welcome, thank you.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
andrewwallace- You already posted that bland fit that requires no comment earlier. Don't keep reposting it please. There is nothing to really compliment on. Nothing fits bad, but the fit is kinda off of all the pieces. None of the individual pieces warrant any kind of comment either as they're kinda meh. I don't really like the color/style shoes with the fit either. You'll learn more from lurking pics in this thread, checking out various runway shows and online lookbooks, and reading various discussions rather than having people change your look for you based on your pics.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apologies for the restroom shot but the only mirror I was around and only got my iphone for pics.
photo-32.jpg

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Alright, round 2!
DSC02221.jpg

Snapped this real fast before running to class this morning. Jeans look a little fucked up don't they?

Sweater - BR
Shirt- JCrew
Jeans- Oak
Shoes- Converse by JV

Criticism is welcome, thank you.

This has all the elements of a good outfit but... but...? I just simply don't know. The sweater doesn't fit well, neither do the jeans, and I guess you could swap out the shoes of something nicer (not a deal breaker though).

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Been a while..

WooHoo! I fly out this afternoon back to Sydney! Shame it's only for a week then back to the Singapore humidity..

It's Friday & I don't feel like wearing a tie or SOCKS!!!
L1060562.jpg

L1060566.jpg

L1060570.jpg

Very nice, same but different. I feel that you could casually pull of a suit very well. Would like to see how well you can branch out (3-pieces, odd vests, double-breasted, etc).

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
andrewwallace- You already posted that bland fit that requires no comment earlier. Don't keep reposting it please. There is nothing to really compliment on. Nothing fits bad, but the fit is kinda off of all the pieces. None of the individual pieces warrant any kind of comment either as they're kinda meh. I don't really like the color/style shoes with the fit either. You'll learn more from lurking pics in this thread, checking out various runway shows and online lookbooks, and reading various discussions rather than having people change your look for you based on your pics.

Disagree with everything except for the actual advice about what he's wearing
smile.gif

The sweater is kind of drab in color, and the jeans are borderline. I think the fit in the top block of the jeans is what makes it look slightly off. There's some weirdness going on with the shirt collar vs the sweater collar.

It's just a fit that doesn't have something that pops. I think a better pair of shoes or a different color for the sweater would make a difference.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Jil Sander bomber w/ shawl knit collar Jil Sander grey tee Raf by Raf Simons jeans Jil Sander sneakers
idunno2.jpg
idunno.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics