• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Tell me when to STOP!

Temp
P9110010.jpg

Days Agenda
Friday, CRISIS #2 meetings, WORLD OF PAIN (do I really have to get rid of my BACK FAT..).. No lunch but will definitely make it to SYD SF GTG#3.5 tonight..

Not sure about the brown tie.. May go see Ethan
P9110001.jpg
P9110004.jpg

P9110002.jpg
P9110005.jpg

P9110003.jpg
P9110006.jpg

Hmmm.. Needs new strap
P9110008.jpg

HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY ALL..

Is that an M8?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Is that an M8?
- yes with M8.2 SW UG.
- giving it a whirl as the M9 is too expensive for me.. Though the X1 is HOT

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
Never thought I would hear that. It's only $7,000.
- maybe justification is better.. As I have only just migrated from P&S (like 3 months ago), I have a long way to go. - I have always believed that one has to earn their place, it is not just a matter of buying - doesn't mean I won't keep practising & learning my craft - & it's more than US$7K as well as the wait. - FWIW body is EU$5.5K & lenses are not cheap.. Unless you stray from Leica lens, Voightlander is a good option but still expensive

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
This is what I am wearing today

dries s/s light blue
jil cardigan grey
hm pants navy
white court shoes

worthless without pics, mr kitibroni

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chrisherbert
What are those pants?

Originally Posted by jet
^I believe they are called khakis.

Haha, well jet helped out with the khaki's part, so I'll add that they are J. Crew hook and bar lightweight in the classic cut.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
That and something with the jacket feels off. Maybe try wearing it more like a standard 3 button (just middle button buttoned) and shorten the sleeves? I guess that would ruin the aesthetic you're going for though.

No, you're totally right. I picked up this jacket a few weeks ago but still haven't gotten it altered. The sleeves are way too long, so I rolled them up a bit. WWM doesn't fit me that well off the rack, so this guy has a lot of work that needs to be done. Love the fabric though.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Same old. boots/jeans/shirt/jacket
e1fd00.jpg
Originally Posted by Epaulet
No, you're totally right. I picked up this jacket a few weeks ago but still haven't gotten it altered. The sleeves are way too long, so I rolled them up a bit. WWM doesn't fit me that well off the rack, so this guy has a lot of work that needs to be done. Love the fabric though.
I think it'll look great once you fix it up a bit. Fabric does look really nice.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3908272825_2c0fa6693d_o.jpg

flathead
alt app
geller
cp

Arms_Akimbo

Reaction score
img3899a.jpg
Wore this around to see how it felt, thinking of wearing this if I get an interview at this local clothing store. The jeans are a bold choice I know, but I think it could pay off as the store is pretty denim-oriented (but still mostly lame brand-whore junk). Mainly concerned about the slight stacking looking weird with the oxfords, it looks like an outfit to wear sneakers with. Khakis might be best? edit: Kent WangxTaT shirt BoO cashmere tie JCrew Cardi Izod belt Rag&Bone jeans AE Park Ave (thrifted) And I found a hat (ModAm) that matches (way too well)!
img3912j.jpg
img3916w.jpg
img3907u.jpg
img3910a.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Same old. boots/jeans/shirt/jacket

e1fd00.jpg

I think it'll look great once you fix it up a bit. Fabric does look really nice.

Looking good. I still think that with all the effort you put into dressing, you should do something interesting with your hair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads