• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mohawk General Store warehouse sale this weekend. For LA peeps:

hg6dTQnpecyueOz7QbVHtTJsG8txb47y0fHWCfud4ZxXLKC2RNeGywEUWiWiJ-5D8TKj6KPCwRY1pjFjokpp2lJvcJLDE3c_EJe6zXDxii0EpLixxZcmVixdhb5tcT-ts1DqgKrDlc78OzeCIxQyke9cJeKavYlaFtmEB2rJ=s0-d-e1-ft

yunBW

Reaction score
Do they only sell old season stuff or some sample and new with old ones? Also, do I have to go really early to be first in line? Thanks

Last edited:

supermang

Reaction score
I wouldn't drive 110 miles for it, but the deals can be pretty good. The real issue is the wait: long line to get in, takes forever to pay.

I'm kinda on the same boat ~80 mile roundtrip but really only interested in Blue blue, Junya, EG, Nonnative, T(S) & Sasquatchfabrix. Was there a good selection of stuff from these brands last time around?

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda on the same boat ~80 mile roundtrip but really only interested in Blue blue, Junya, EG, Nonnative, T(S) & Sasquatchfabrix. Was there a good selection of stuff from these brands last time around?

There's a little bit of everything and prices are pretty good, but I wouldn't drive 80 miles for it either.

Do they only sell old season stuff or some sample and new with old ones? Also, do I have to go really early to be first in line? Thanks

Again, a mix of old and a little bit of new. If you want to be first I'd imagine you need to get there an hour or so before it opens, I could be wrong since I never went with that intent. Assuming everything is the same as previous years, you should expect a wait to get in (they only let so many people in at once), and a longer wait to pay.

jlchau

Reaction score
There's a little bit of everything and prices are pretty good, but I wouldn't drive 80 miles for it either.

Again, a mix of old and a little bit of new. If you want to be first I'd imagine you need to get there an hour or so before it opens, I could be wrong since I never went with that intent. Assuming everything is the same as previous years, you should expect a wait to get in (they only let so many people in at once), and a longer wait to pay.

Agree with CD about waiting and paying. I went about 2 years ago (couldn't make last years and can't make this years). I showed up about 30-45 mins before opening and still had to wait a good amount of time to get in (at least 30 minutes). I don't think I saw anything left in smaller sizes for EG, but I walked away with 2 pairs of Viberg's for $275 each which they don't carry anymore.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
www.allenedmonds.com - BOOT sale The weather has turned and boot season is back. We think that's worth celebrating. Save $50 off selected boot styles ranging from the more casual Normandy to the dressier Dalton. There's no better time to take on winter weather in style.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics