• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Neighbor deal on Unis Gio's blows the Unis deal out of the water. :fu:

Not if you want the tapered model... Neighbor only stocks the straight fit Gio... actually from what I can tell, only UNIS stocks the "skinny" fit.

Alphataru

Reaction score
Can't believe Porter is only sending out 20% codes, while founding members have had 50% for a week now. God damn elitist site!!

blairh

Reaction score

Can't believe Porter is only sending out 20% codes, while founding members have had 50% for a week now. God damn elitist site!!
50% off anything? I was going to make a big Porter purchase but the 20% code no longer works. If someone can post a working Porter code or DM me one I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Founders was 50% off anything not labeled wardrobe staple IIRC. Alas, no matter for me...

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the public sale for MP actually went on after the founder a lot later than you guys think.

its only been a few days

:rofl:

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IIRC it was a whole 2 weeks before the public got access to the sale, and only some stuff was 50%, lots of designer only made it to 30%

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They just caught on and took most of it down. Guess I won't be buying any snuff suede LWBs.

blairh

Reaction score
All the items I wanted were listed as a 'wardrobe staple'. The code worked on the total price. This was literally 2 or 3 days ago. I just decided to wait a few days. I ignorantly thought the code lasted for all of November. I'm pretty frustrated now. At myself and Porter.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr porter codes work even for staples, but the global markdowns don't usually effect the staples. There were some exceptions where the global 50% hit the margiela lows, which were staples, but the lanvin lows for example never hit discount

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads