• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chogall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

they just threw Ramsey's little toy (RIP nice bush) to her death from the exact same platform. then they jump down on the other side and are presumably fine.

Theoretically higher, as castle wall is higher than the cat walk.

But on the other hand, we do t know if they are presumably fine.

They could very well be going all in, do or die.

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Admittedly, I'm from a place where it almost never snows, but it seems to me that the higher the wall, the more snow there's going to be built up on the outside of it. Especially if it was on the northern side where the sun never hits it.

whallyden

Reaction score
Sansa and Theon have spent the majority of their lives in Winterfell. I would hope they know which wall is safe to jump over when it's been snowing for days. Iirc, Theon was expert at getting out of the castle to visit brothels.

Last edited:

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I just saw this quote:
Headey was far enough along in her pregnancy when this episode was shot that there was a lot of digital manipulation — as with scenes where Dany interacts with Drogon, some of it was more effective than others — to place her head on another woman's naked body

If that was a body double **** that! IM RETIRED FROM THE SHOW UNTIL I SEE REAL CERSEI *****.
I wanna see more of her body double. That chick has a nice ass.

Rest of the show was pretty meh. Overall the only change from page to screen I liked this season was Maester Aemon's death. It was nice that he died at the Wall, instead of in some ****** Braavosi flophouse.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
art imitates life sometimes:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^^ No **** in this ep but Cersei Walk of Shame scene more than made up for it. So so so good.

By the way, how is it that none of you nerds mentioned the Terminator Frankenstein Mt Kingsguard? He was on some Trinidad James ****

My only wish for next season:

Dany is gang raped and murdered

Last edited:

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Theoretically higher, as castle wall is higher than the cat walk.

But on the other hand, we do t know if they are presumably fine.

They could very well be going all in, do or die.

A Dance with Dragons/Winds of Winter Book info:

The GreatJon's (remember him from season 1 - he's the guy who Grey Wind bit a finger off when he challenged Robb Stark) uncle Mors "Crowfood" Umber was laying siege to Witnerfell with old men and young boys. They dug pits in the snow and killed some Freys when they came riding out of the gates. They blew their war horns making the Boltons and Freys crazy inside. Crowfood likely killed a few Freys inside the walls as well. He was communicating with his brother who was pretending to be loyal to the Boltons. Crowfood picked up Theon and Jeyne Poole (the fake Arya Stark, who was Sansa's best friend growing up) and brought them to Stannis' camp, where Theon's sister and some other Ironmen were being held as prisoners of war for invading the North. Asha (that's her real name) recognized Theon for who he really was. I think one of them had a broken leg at the minimum. Jeyne may have had broken legs as well. Stannis was prepared to execute Theon and he was going to do it in the tradition of the North- he was going to swing the sword, but the Ravens suggested he do so in front of a Weirwood tree near the camp. Yes, the Ravens were talking.

Sansa is in the Vale with Littlefinger, so she hasn't even been reintroduced into society. If she's dead on the show, that's another major character dead for no reason at all. She has a major part to play moving forward.

Last edited:

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wanna see more of her body double. That chick has a nice ass.

Rest of the show was pretty meh. Overall the only change from page to screen I liked this season was Maester Aemon's death. It was nice that he died at the Wall, instead of in some ****** Braavosi flophouse.

Dat body double thigh gap. :drool:

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stannis is dead. Even if you didn't see his head get lobbed off, it seemed to me his femoral artery was cut by one of the Bolton soldiers. Just b/c it hasn't happened in the book yet doesn't mean it won't at some point. He's not the promised prince, and his story was pretty much played out anyway.

It was a good episode compared to the rest of this crappy season, but still lame compared to the rest of the show.

Jon's definitely coming back, and hopefully Dany starts living by her house's slogan so I can start liking her again.

I think Jon is going to be resurrected by Mel, maybe he won't burn on his funeral pyre which should show him as being blood of the dragon, which should tip Mel off...seems more likely than the other theory, that he wargs into Ghost to be brought back later (stupid).

I guess that dude in the pit was not Belwas after all. :(

And I guess they Greyjoys are completely cut, as well as Quaithe. Shame.

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
The show runners are just chopping things to get to some kind of resolution for a series finale. We can all guess that the major resolution will be:

Jon and Dany as King and Queen with Dany about to squirt a pup.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Which pup will be another mad king, given the raging INCEST. (Lovely continuation of the running theme.)

Also, Tyrion will be the nanny.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads