• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RIP littlefinger
dBuwviJ.gif

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another thing that could just be too much (too little?) attention to detail.

Cersei ignores the wine and covers her belly to let Tyrion know she is pregnant without actually saying it.
A few minutes earlier, when she was charged by the wight, she did not have the instinctual reaction a pregnant woman might have to cover/protect her womb. I.e., when she is not fully composed and being manipulative, and is instead acting out of actual terror, she does not give off the signs of a pregnant woman.

Fake baby?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wasn't sure until this episode that theon was without berries, not just a twig (or stones and pillar; or root and stem; or frank and beans (did they use that one?). So how is it he is always shown with an unshaven beard?

Enjoyed the episode save for this scene. That fight was ridiculous.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fake baby?

Why would she fake it in front of Tyrion? What is the gain there? I don't see it tbh.

Dany: I know you North people keep saying winter is coming, but didn't realize there'd be 8 inches of Snow tonight!

probably closer to 5 if you recall Thormund remark about not really 'godlike' size of Jon's pecker xd

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Enjoyed the episode save for this scene. That fight was ridiculous.
Yes. It is also inconceivable that the Iron Islanders would go off on a suicide mission because Theon was persistent in getting the crap being beaten out of him. That isn't the kind of inspiration you want in a leader. That was the only scene so dumb as to fully take me out of the show.

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Cersei ignores the wine and covers her belly to let Tyrion know she is pregnant without actually saying it.
A few minutes earlier, when she was charged by the wight, she did not have the instinctual reaction a pregnant woman might have to cover/protect her womb. I.e., when she is not fully composed and being manipulative, and is instead acting out of actual terror, she does not give off the signs of a pregnant woman.

Fake baby?
In her defense no one else reacted, either. Not even her bodyguards for some reason.

I guess they were all on edge, you know, what with their treating with a woman who's known for murdering her enemies during truces.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fake baby?
Did women know not to drink alcohol when pregnant in her day?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In her defense no one else reacted, either. Not even her bodyguards for some reason.

I guess they were all on edge, you know, what with their treating with a woman who's known for murdering her enemies during truces.
Yet another little bit of the show that pissed me off. What on earth was the incentive NOT to let the wight kill Cersei? Good faith?

Pretty hard to fathom that a chain left unyanked could have essentially ended the entire conflict.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterpeter2