• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)***

iamercole

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The primary difference between our Made to Measure and Bespoke products is the nature of the construction. While the Bespoke garment is a bench made suit with extensive hand work, the made to measure product involves more machine work in order to keep the cost to the customer as reasonable as possible. We of course guarantee a perfect tailored fit with all of our products and the array of custom features is vast with both the Bespoke and Made to Measure. It should be noted that a Bespoke garment is more of an art piece that does allow for more accommodations to those who are inclined to a very particular style.

-Jeremy
Franco Ercole Bespoke

rusty18

Reaction score
Picking up my MTM midnight tux on Wednesday for my wedding. Can't say enough about these guys. i've never felt so good wearing ANYTHING else in my life. They just hit a home run for me on the first go for my wedding. I can't wait to see the finished piece!

rusty18

Reaction score
I can't speak with much authority but for a newcomer like me who did his homework but still felt a bit overwhelmed, Scott just knew what he was speaking of so intimately that he made it obvious why he was correct on certain points; and still made me feel like whatever the heck I asked for--regardless of his guidance--would look good with them making it.

He controlled the process while educating me to the point where even I could explain why things were made the way they were made to others (read: my fiancee).

From the looks of some of his clients, he's got cache to spare with the more seasoned crew.

Most important of all, he simplified the process for me during an unexpectedly difficult personal time by jumping through hoop after hoop.

so yeah, I'd say you should by all means give scott a shot. Solid guy and exceptional at what he does.

Brendan

rusty18

Reaction score
Picking up tomorrow and will have all the pics you can handle! By the way, thanks NewYorkIslander for the suggestion!

iamercole

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The fabric came from Caccioppoli last year, but has been released by Ariston for this season. The colors and flecking are almost identical between the two runs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads