• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 9 in Nike and I'd probably say I'm close to the minimum of what you'd want your foot to be wearing these (men's size).

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
@Kwaker - Please let me know your feedback on the socks. I would love to hear your thoughts on how I might be able to improve the product. Glad you were able to get them before we sold out.

I received my 3-pack in white. I should have bought black because I see some white just peaking out of my loafers. But at a size 8, my foot is on the low end of the men's size range and so there is still a lot of material. Maybe a women's size would be better for me? I'll save the white for sneakers and buy black when they get back in stock.
Anyhow, they look promising ... mid-weight with silicone heel gripper. I will throw them in the wash prior to wearing as recommended on the packaging. After a dozen or so wears, I will provide a review.

@SePho - Sorry the socks didn't fit you too well. Have you washed/dried them yet? I'll have some smaller sizes in the future as well, so please stay tuned. Thanks for your support!

These socks were kinda disappointing for me. I wear a size 7 in GATS and tried these socks with them. By the time I had the shoe on, the sock is all bunched up my heels. That also happened with my Nike and CP's. That's for both men and woman's socks which had been hot washed and dried. So if you have smaller feet, these might not work for you

Feji

Reaction score
Any idea when you guys will be restocking? Keep's getting warmer, and I keep itching to go ankle-less.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any idea when you guys will be restocking? Keep's getting warmer, and I keep itching to go ankle-less.

I'd love to get some new Ninja Sox too! Let us know please.

Last edited:

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
@Feji @k4lnamja - We're trying to get these in as quick as possible. There were a couple of hang ups in the process, but they should be arriving sometime in mid-late June. Sorry for the delays guys! I'm still working on the website to accept pre-orders at a discounted rate.

I'd love to get some new Ninja Sox too! Let us know please.

StylinGuy

Reaction score
I went to pick up some more ninja sox, but they are indeed still out of stock...must be pretty damn popular if they ran out already since the last time i bought them.

After visiting this thread, I bought a pair of the mocc socks to check them out, and what a huge disappointment! I'm constantly readjusting my shoes because the damn heel slips off, and they are not functional if you plan on walking a lot throughout the day. I tried washing them a few times to get them to fit to my feet, but it is to no avail. I went for a run on a Sunday morning, and I was so agitated with these socks that I went back to my apartment to change them for something else.

Del-Toro

Reaction score
@Kwaker: As part of my competitive research, I bought several pairs of Mocc Socks as well to test them against my Ninja Sox. I'm obviously biased, but I found that my socks fit better and were cheaper. While MoccSocks slipped off my heel and felt too bulky, our socks fit perfectly and the no-slip feature really worked wonders. If you get a chance to buy MoccSocks or any other competitor, please let me know your honest feedback. There's always more room for improvement. Thanks!

Thanks for the info.

I ordered several pairs of Mocc's w/o trying a while back and they fit okay at first but after a few wears they did end up slipping off my heel (worn mostly with Margiela GAT's) and became just a general pain to wear. For what they are the Mocc's did hold up okay after a few washes but I still sent them backing a couple months ago with our semi-annual closet cleaning and donation to our local homeless shelter and made it their problem :). I'll have to give Ninja's a try.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like i'll be needing the women's socks whenever the restocks comes.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Thanks again for all your support and inquiries!

Still no deal???

@randomkoreandude - I promise I'll have a discount code up there shortly. I didn't want to put the updates on the website until I have a SOLID delivery date. There's nothing worse than having to wait any longer than expected.

I'd love to get some new Ninja Sox :((((( my dream

@tenten122 - Thanks for patiently waiting! Sorry for the delays, but I came across some overseas difficulties. Trust me, I wish I had more in stock as much as you do.
Thanks for the info.

I ordered several pairs of Mocc's w/o trying a while back and they fit okay at first but after a few wears they did end up slipping off my heel (worn mostly with Margiela GAT's) and became just a general pain to wear. For what they are the Mocc's did hold up okay after a few washes but I still sent them backing a couple months ago with our semi-annual closet cleaning and donation to our local homeless shelter and made it their problem :). I'll have to give Ninja's a try.

@Del-Toro - thanks for the feedback. I agree, the quality of the other brands out there seems to be a bit shoddy. I'm hoping to change that with my Ninja Sox!

looks like i'll be needing the women's socks whenever the restocks comes.

@trig - You're in luck! we should be getting the women's sizes in before the men's.

Come to think of it, depending on what size shoe you wear, the smaller (women's size) might be a better fit. I'll let you all know once they're in.

Also, if anyone has feedback on an even thinner Ninja Sox (think dress sock material) I would love to hear it. I've been getting such a good response with my cotton/spandex version that I'm considering making them in a thinner, dress sock version as well. Let me know.

Thanks!!!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awesome ... totally understand

its nice to see a manufacturer have the interests of the consumer in mind

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Ninja Sox update: Many Thanks to all of you who patiently waiting while we restocked Ninja Sox. Although we might be catching the tail end of perfect "no show sock" weather, I'm happy to announce that we'll be receiving our new inventory within the next couple of weeks. If all goes as planned, we should have the women's sizes within a week and the men's sizes within 2 weeks. I will provide more updates as soon as I get the tracking numbers.

In the meantime, I've been promising a discount code for all the loyal styleforum members and I would like to make good on my promise. Let me know what you think is a fair/reasonable discount if I retail 1 pair at $7, 3 pairs at $18, 6 pairs at $30 and 12 pairs at $48.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Note: in addition to white and black, we've also included 2 new colors (dark gray and orange) based upon all your feedback.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ninja Sox update:  Many Thanks to all of you who patiently waiting while we restocked Ninja Sox.  Although we might be catching the tail end of perfect "no show sock" weather, I'm happy to announce that we'll be receiving our new inventory within the next couple of weeks.  If all goes as planned, we should have the women's sizes within a week and the men's sizes within 2 weeks. I will provide more updates as soon as I get the tracking numbers.

In the meantime, I've been promising a discount code for all the loyal styleforum members and I would like to make good on my promise.  Let me know what you think is a fair/reasonable discount if I retail 1 pair at $7, 3 pairs at $18, 6 pairs at $30 and 12 pairs at $48.

Please let me know your thoughts.   

Note:  in addition to white and black, we've also included 2 new colors (dark gray and orange) based upon all your feedback.

Hey Ninja,

First off, really appreciate the communication regarding the inventory and etc. I've seen many companies who just don't give a sh*t about us and just want our $. Respect.

Second, being concerned about the quality of your product is JUST AS important to us.

Those are some really really good prices and I'm actually wanting to buy about 12 or so for me and some pairs for my girl.

Lookin' forward to those orange one's when I head to the SF Giants games. When will you have a pic of the orange and gray's?

Cheers

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads