• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
The new socks are definitely no show. I tried them with penny loafers and very low cut sneakers.

Glad to hear that you like them. It would be great if you could post a picture of the Ninja Sox in action.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
I tried these out as I was looking for some new socks. Just got them in today. I definitely like these a lot, and the little 'no slip' feature in the back works great for me. Usually with these no show socks, the back falls down past my heel when wearing but it doesn't happen with these.

Very happy to hear! Hopefully you'll like our new colors for the summer too. Release date will be announced later.

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns. Thanks for all your feedback!

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice niche market you got here. I hope you are on Niketalk and ISS as well since from your site, it seems that you have a passion for sneakers. (I'm a former sneakerhead)

I may have to buy some to see how they work!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Very nice niche market you got here. I hope you are on Niketalk and ISS as well since from your site, it seems that you have a passion for sneakers. (I'm a former sneakerhead)
I may have to buy some to see how they work!

Thanks @wj4!! I haven't been on Niketalk to ISS too much. And you're right, the idea of Ninja Sox started because of my love for sneakers. I used to collect Nikes, but as I've gotten older, my taste in shoes have changed, but the style/concept of no show socks always remained. I was tired of the fake "no show" socks and worked to get a new product out there. The result is Ninja Sox.

I'm always trying to improve the product and come up with different styles/designs/color ways, so if you have any suggestions, I'm more than open to hearing you out.

Thanks again guys for showing some love!

StylinGuy

Reaction score
just got mine in the mail yesterday, and im totally diggin' them. thanks k4lnamja for letting me know where to find these. ever since the weather started warming up again, it's been hard to rock shorts and my jordans when the socks are showing. i absolutely love the gel insert towards the heel so that the socks don't slide off. will definitely be buying some more in the future!

Kwaker

Reaction score
Are the socks thin enough to wear with loafers?
Or are they more of mid-weight construction, intended primarily for use with sneakers?

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Or are they more of mid-weight construction, intended primarily for use with sneakers?

Will work w loafers. Not super thick cotton, it's a more plush, thin material.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

just got mine in the mail yesterday, and im totally diggin' them.  thanks k4lnamja for letting me know where to find these.  ever since the weather started warming up again, it's been hard to rock shorts and my jordans when the socks are showing.  i absolutely love the gel insert towards the heel so that the socks don't slide off.  will definitely be buying some more in the future!

No problem! From one SF'er to another, we all want to look clean when we go out!! Haha Enjoy. Anytime you win the lotto just remember me haha

Yes, mid-weight and def. could wear with loafers. Did you see my pic above? Or maybe that was in the loafer thread. Very breathable yet thick enough to withstand tons of walking

well, i just ordered a 3-pack ... hoping that they deliver on the promise
on a positve note, these are slightly less expensive than a similar product offerred at http://www.moccsocks.com/

Right on! I just ordered another 6 pack in white for the upcoming summer. I think they had a 10% coupon somewhere. I can find it and share

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would like to also touch up on this. Have been through was and dryer multiple times, still holding up quite nicely. Definitely great socks!

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ People who hang dry their socks need to put it in the dryer at least for 15-20 to kill the germs. Last thing you want is stinky socks, feet and shoes, right?

Yes, the ninja's hold up quite well. I've had mine ... for over a year easy and no holes or anything. I bought some more b/c I'm now becoming a full convert to ninja's

:slayer::slayer:

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
@Kwaker: As part of my competitive research, I bought several pairs of Mocc Socks as well to test them against my Ninja Sox. I'm obviously biased, but I found that my socks fit better and were cheaper. While MoccSocks slipped off my heel and felt too bulky, our socks fit perfectly and the no-slip feature really worked wonders. If you get a chance to buy MoccSocks or any other competitor, please let me know your honest feedback. There's always more room for improvement. Thanks!

well, i just ordered a 3-pack ... hoping that they deliver on the promise
on a positve note, these are slightly less expensive than a similar product offerred at http://www.moccsocks.com/

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Thanks @dmash for sending the picture! I've posted it on our FB fan page.

Would like to also touch up on this. Have been through was and dryer multiple times, still holding up quite nicely. Definitely great socks!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah ive been useing mocc socks for the past year and they are OK but if there is a superior and cheaper product, ill def try these ninja sox

any promos going on or that 10% coupon???

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
also would be great if you guys could have a variety pack where you can get several pairs of black and several pairs of white in a cheaper package like mocc socks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads