• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
! You're awesome. I wear my sox erryday. Brought a bunch of long ones but way too hot for that

Feji

Reaction score
Got my sox in today. I grabbed a bunch in size small, with the intention of giving them to the gf if they were too small. Smalls fit perfect out the box for me. If any shrinkage occurs after washing, the sox may end up being too small though.

For ref I wear 6.5UK in McNairy, 7.5 US dress shoes, 8 Nike, 40 in CP's.

Feji

Reaction score
Well, maybe my initial 'perfect' fit was a little too snug. They fit fine and very snug, unwashed, but I just tried them out with my CP's and the back of the sock kept slipping down. I think it's cause my laces were too tight (I leave my laces tied on my CP's, never undoing them). I've since then loosened the laces to make up for the added size of the socks versus my usual bare foot.

Will let you know how it goes on my walk back home form work.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
! You're awesome. I wear my sox erryday. Brought a bunch of long ones but way too hot for that

@indesertum: check out the new website. we now have options for 6 pairs and 12 pairs. I left out 3 and 9 this time. Not very popular options. let me know what you think!

Got my sox in today. I grabbed a bunch in size small, with the intention of giving them to the gf if they were too small. Smalls fit perfect out the box for me. If any shrinkage occurs after washing, the sox may end up being too small though.
For ref I wear 6.5UK in McNairy, 7.5 US dress shoes, 8 Nike, 40 in CP's.

@Feji: Please let us know if any shrinkage occurs after washing. I washed several pairs a few times already to test them out and right out of the dryer, they looked super small, however after putting them on my feet and stretching them out a little bit it went back to normal size. I think the little bit of spandex in the fabric makes it appear to shrink a little. Either way, please report back after a few washes.

hmmm im a 8.5, 41 cp ... wonder if i should just take the plunge for small
report back after wash/dry please!!!

@randomkoreandude: ...might be pushing it with an 8.5, but who knows...

Well, maybe my initial 'perfect' fit was a little too snug. They fit fine and very snug, unwashed, but I just tried them out with my CP's and the back of the sock kept slipping down. I think it's cause my laces were too tight (I leave my laces tied on my CP's, never undoing them). I've since then loosened the laces to make up for the added size of the socks versus my usual bare foot.
Will let you know how it goes on my walk back home form work.

@Feji: try stretching them out a bit after they come out of the dryer. See if that will help at all.

Mr. Bananagrabber

Reaction score
Got my socks in the mail yesterday to see if the small size would work for an 8.5 foot. The dark grey ones fit but were very snug, and the white ones were too small to fit. Not sure if the whites are actually a little smaller or just between the two that I tried. The white fits my girlfriend well though. I will probably grab some mediums and see if they work better.

uninkco

Reaction score
loving my ninja socks. i usually go sockless with loafers but if you have sneaks or other shoes that you normally wear regular/thin socks with, these will definitely provide that protective layer while remaining invisible. dope product. my new job don't have a dress code so these are coming in handy about 3 times a week.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

loving my ninja socks. i usually go sockless with loafers but if you have sneaks or other shoes that you normally wear regular/thin socks with, these will definitely provide that protective layer while remaining invisible. dope product. my new job don't have a dress code so these are coming in handy about 3 times a week.

Got some other ninja sox and I love em as well! Btw, going sockless is nasty, bro! Talk about smell and ruining your shoes haha.

Going to get some for my girl soon

lckychrmsbboy

Reaction score
Just received mine and love them!!

Went with a small. I got small feet at 9.5". Wear 6.5 chucks. 7.5-8 Nike sb. 8 in some nike running shoes. Since shoe sizes vary I measured my foot with a tape measure to help out anyone who may be thinking about getting a size Small. I think any bigger of a foot you would need to go up to Med. They were tight for a few seconds but fit perfect. Lets just hope they don't shrink too much

Going to have to get me a few more pairs soon!

Last edited:

Ninja Sox

Reaction score

@uninkco: Glad to hear that you like Ninja Sox and you're able to wear them to work. Dress codes suck!

Got some other ninja sox and I love em as well! Btw, going sockless is nasty, bro! Talk about smell and ruining your shoes haha.
Going to get some for my girl soon

@k4lnamja: Thanks for showing so much love on this forum. I appreciate you starting this thread and I glad that I was able to get introduced to the SF community.

Just received mine and love them!!

Went with a small. I got small feet at 9.5". Wear 6.5 chucks. 7.5-8 Nike sb. 8 in some nike running shoes. Since shoe sizes vary I measured my foot with a tape measure to help out anyone who may be thinking about getting a size Small. I think any bigger of a foot you would need to go up to Med. They were tight for a few seconds but fit perfect. Lets just hope they don't shrink too much

Going to have to get me a few more pairs soon!

@lckychrmsbboy: Definitely glad you like the new Ninja Sox. Thank you for sharing the sizing info to the rest of the people so that they know exactly the size that will fit them.

@ all: I am receiving a shipment tomorrow or the next day. The inventory is slightly limited because of my manufacturer, but I will have the Medium black and white in stock. The rest will come within 2-3 weeks or so. Again, thank you for your patience and support. Please use the 30% discount code for SF members: SF30NINJASLTD

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
FYI: We're receiving a limited quantity of Men's black and white Ninja Sox tomorrow. We will be debuting our socks at the 626 Night Market, but once it is over, I'll update the website to accept orders. The Dark Gray's and Orange's are coming in a couple of weeks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads