• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

Mr. Bananagrabber

Reaction score
I got a couple of mediums in the mail yesterday. They definitely fit a lot better for a size 8.5 shoe than the smalls did. Can't see them at all with my Sperry's and bucks. Barely see them peak out at the ankle with my Alden's but if they shrink up a little in the wash that will go away. Thanks Ninja.

koor

Reaction score

I got a couple of mediums in the mail yesterday. They definitely fit a lot better for a size 8.5 shoe than the smalls did. Can't see them at all with my Sperry's and bucks. Barely see them peak out at the ankle with my Alden's but if they shrink up a little in the wash that will go away. Thanks Ninja.

Man, how did you get the Med.? I've been checking daily and the Med keep saying sold out on the site.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
The wait continues... :D

@aussiejake: Sorry for the delays. We happened to sell out almost all of our Medium's at last week's event. What I had left over I offered it to the SF members first before posting it on my website. The SF members alone wiped out every last pair. Good news is that I'll be receive several thousand pairs more in each color within a couple of weeks. The SF exclusive discount code will still be honored once the shipment comes in. I hope that helps even a little bit. =)

@Mr.Bananagrabber: I'm glad you like Version 2.0 of Ninja Sox. We made some minor tweaks to the material, sizing and elastic for an overall better fit and feel. Definitely keep us posted on how you like them, especially after a wash and dry.

Man, how did you get the Med.? I've been checking daily and the Med keep saying sold out on the site.

@koor: Since I received my first shipment, the SF members got first dips on my remaining inventory (with a 30% discount). As soon as I get more in stock I'll update this thread with a post and with the coupon code.

I appreciate all your support and feedback! Thanks!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Great news guys!! The sox will be arriving on August 30th so please expect shipment of your orders on September 1st at the latest. I'll update the website with any new info as I get it. I'll also set it so that I can accept pre-orders so that you can ensure you get them as fast as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions.

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool, will preorder as soon as the option is up. Code still works I assume?

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Cool, will preorder as soon as the option is up. Code still works I assume?

Yes, the discount code will still work, but only for a limited time. As soon as I get my next update on the shipment, I will begin taking pre-orders.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good stuff I need some nice basic hidden socks like this.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
NINJA SOX UPDATE:

The sox have ARRIVED...however, I didn't anticipate 2 things: 1.) the time it takes for the product to be unloaded off of those huge cargo ships AND for it to clear customs and 2.) the Labor Day holiday.

With that being said, I still appreciate your enthusiasm for the socks. I anticipate shipping out the first orders on Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Keeping my fingers crossed for now.

I've updated the inventory on the website so I can accept pre-orders, however, if you're hesitant about when they will ship, I completely understand. I will post updates as I get them.

If you decide to place your order now, don't forget to enter your SF discount code on the LAST page of check out: SF30NINJASLTD

This is a limited coupon code so it'll be first come, first served.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im a size 8D.

Which size sock should I order?

Samir

Reaction score
I measure an 8D on the Brannock and bought two pairs of S when the first restock hit. They fit but they're on the tighter side - after a while of wearing them, I don't notice but initially they're slightly uncomfortable. I just bought two pairs of M to see if those are better. So S could work, you definitely won't be showing off any socks, but they'll be very snug.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WOOHOO!!

Ordering 24 right now!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads