• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

aussiejake

Reaction score
So for a 9.5 in Nikes, 9 in Vans LPE and 8 in CDB, would you guys recommend the medium size? Shipping to Australia available? Can't wait to try them.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
So for a 9.5 in Nikes, 9 in Vans LPE and 8 in CDB, would you guys recommend the medium size? Shipping to Australia available? Can't wait to try them.

@aussiejake: I would personally recommend the Medium, but it's hard for me to say since everyone's foot size varies, regardless of shoe size. Shipping to Australia is available, but it'll cost close to $20 for Priority Mail (6-10 days).

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool, will check the site this weekend then. Thanks for the update.

lckychrmsbboy

Reaction score
Aussie - My CDB are size 7US with about .5-1 inch of extra space and like my previous post my foot measures 9.5 inches and I went with a small which fits comfortably. So I would think the Med. would be fine.

And I have to say A++ for customer service. Fast shipping and great product!!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Any other shipping method available - takes longer but cheaper?

@aussiejake: There is an International First Class option for around $12 (if you're purchasing 1-3 pairs) and around $15 if you're purchasing 3-6 pairs, but it doesn't provide how long it will take to deliver. I have to imagine that if International Priority takes 6-10 days, First Class will take about 15 days or so. Let me know if you prefer that option.

Aussie - My CDB are size 7US with about .5-1 inch of extra space and like my previous post my foot measures 9.5 inches and I went with a small which fits comfortably. So I would think the Med. would be fine.

And I have to say A++ for customer service. Fast shipping and great product!!

@lckychrmsbboy: Thanks for providing the exact sizing information. It get's difficult sizing these types of no show socks perfectly because everyone has different foot shapes. I'll try to get some more sizing details up on the website as soon as it's all determined.

Cool, will check the site this weekend then. Thanks for the update.

@lesamourai: don't forget to use the SF coupon code: SF30NINJASLTD

aussiejake

Reaction score
Yeah would be interested in the cheaper delivery offer. Any ETA on the mediums :D ?

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Yeah would be interested in the cheaper delivery offer. Any ETA on the mediums :D ?

@aussiejake: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that my latest shipment of Mediums came on Friday. The bad news is that I sold out almost all of my inventory (Men's sizes) on Saturday at an event that we participated in. I didn't really think that we were going to sell out on (almost) all of our socks in a single day but the people there reaaally embraced what we were about and they liked the product.

So, here's the deal...I have about 40 White Medium's left. Since I've been promising the SF members that we'll be getting these in soon, I will accept sales directly through this forum and not on our website. Just send me a PM with your Paypal address and the quantity you would like to purchase. I'll incorporate the 30% discount and include shipping and sales tax (if applicable) and send you an invoice.

If you're waiting for our other colors, please sit tight. They're currently being shipped across the Pacific and once they clear US Customs, I'll post up the new quantities and give you guys an update.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@aussiejake:  I have good news and bad news.  The good news is that my latest shipment of Mediums came on Friday.  The bad news is that I sold out almost all of my inventory (Men's sizes) on Saturday at an event that we participated in.  I didn't really think that we were going to sell out on (almost) all of our socks in a single day but the people there reaaally embraced what we were about and they liked the product.

So, here's the deal...I have about 40 White Medium's left.  Since I've been promising the SF members that we'll be getting these in soon, I will accept sales directly through this forum and not on our website.  Just send me a PM with your Paypal address and the quantity you would like to purchase.  I'll incorporate the 30% discount and include shipping and sales tax (if applicable) and send you an invoice.

If you're waiting for our other colors, please sit tight.  They're currently being shipped across the Pacific and once they clear US Customs, I'll post up the new quantities and give you guys an update.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and PM sent.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Ok guys...we might be completely sold out now. =(

Please feel free to PM me, however based upon all the orders I received last night and this morning we might have sold every last one. If there are any left, I'll send them on out a first come, first serve basis.

Update to come later.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sucks!! I knew I should've ordered earlier. I'm sure everyone will agree with me that all of us will wait for the next batch because these are clearly the best socks out there but I hope I can buy some soon.

Any idea of when the next shipment could be? I want some of the oranges!

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
That sucks!! I knew I should've ordered earlier. I'm sure everyone will agree with me that all of us will wait for the next batch because these are clearly the best socks out there but I hope I can buy some soon.
Any idea of when the next shipment could be? I want some of the oranges!

@k4lnamja: Thanks for starting this thread and showing so much love! I'm trying to get my next order (several thousand in each color, so no more disappointment in running out of inventory) within the next couple of weeks. Honestly, the biggest drawback is that I will literally be paying thousands of $ in expedited shipping. As soon as I get an ETA on the next shipment, I'll definitely post it up here.

On a side note, I'm relatively new to this thread and I wanted to start a "affiliate thread" for Ninja Sox so that others can be introduced to the product as well, however I have no idea what/how/where to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated (possibly in the form of free Ninja Sox? HAHAHA!). Seriously though, is there a SF 101 that I can read?

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On a side note, I'm relatively new to this thread and I wanted to start a "affiliate thread" for Ninja Sox so that others can be introduced to the product as well, however I have no idea what/how/where to do this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated (possibly in the form of free Ninja Sox?  HAHAHA!).  Seriously though, is there a SF 101 that I can read?

send a PM to LA Guy, then send me some socks!!

also, you should put your website as your signature.

Last edited:

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
send a PM to LA Guy, then send me some socks!!
also, you should put your website as your signature.

@tropics: Thanks for the suggestion! I'm a noob to this site.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
UPDATE: Unfortunately we're all sold out on the Mediums. However, I'm expecting more to come within a couple of weeks. The SF coupon code will still be available for you to take advantage of. Let me know if you guys have any questions/concerns and it would be great to get your feedback.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads