• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think they might sellout initially because I am not sure if it is a general release, if it is readily available at b&m's then it will likely sit.

I think it will depend on the distribution and stock quantity.

Also, the Presto Mid SP comes out tomorrow.

Last edited:

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is something I am really looking forward to try. Imagine if its really that good and light... They have so much option to put that on lifestyle models also. If they go the right way, boost will be forgotten very soon.

For performance, sure but those soles look positively orthopaedic.

Can't see them taking any sheen off of the NMD/Boost hypewagon.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For performance, sure but those soles look positively orthopaedic.

Can't see them taking any sheen off of the NMD/Boost hypewagon.
The material that the sole is made of is very easy to make in all different shapes and I am sure they will use it in the future on many other models. But time will tell. Boost needed more than a year before people started to pay attention. Before Yeezy all boost models were hitting deep clearance and only a certain people wore them casually.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The material that the sole is made of is very easy to make in all different shapes and I am sure they will use it in the future on many other models. But time will tell. Boost needed more than a year before people started to pay attention. Before Yeezy all boost models were hitting deep clearance and only a certain people wore them casually.

No doubt.

I do wonder how much of Boost models' popularity are based on the sole vs the uppers.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting the SF af1s reminded me why I never pay more than retail for Nikes, with this being the one exception. There's lose threads, extra piece of fabric, and glue marks. Lol. I'm still gonna keep it though

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so did anybody else go raffle-hunting for the royals this week?

still can't believe it, but i actually won three of them (two shoe palaces and one kids foot locker), and of course, there are still results pending for tomorrow from shiekh's and two boutiques i entered at

unfortunately, of the three i won only one's my size (one's a "consolation" size, and the other is for a friend), but hey, i'm not complaining

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So uhhh any 9.5? Maybe 9?

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the alternative to tech fleece sweats that won't stretch out ridiculously but still has a good taper and pockets?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm just going to try my luck for the Royal1s tomorrow (if I wake up). Looks like foot stores in my area are doing fcfs and not the app raffle.

What's the alternative to tech fleece sweats that won't stretch out ridiculously but still has a good taper and pockets?

Mine tech fleece hasn't stretch much and they little stretch there is goes back to normal after a wash.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What time do the Royals release in the SNKRS app? Mine says 8am but wondering if that's my local time or if I need to adjust for time zone differences.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads