• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Made in California

Reaction score
new sale code: LOVEDREAMBOX

extra 20% off dream box ****

Last edited:

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

new sale code: LOVEDREAMBOX

extra 20% off dream box ****

I just tried it and it didn't work. I'm in the UK.

On a different note, I've bought two sweaters from Yoox this year that were listed as being wool, but turned out to be cashmere. One was Drumohr, the other Richard Grand (whom I'd never heard of but I've found the quality to be very good).

Made in California

Reaction score

I just tried it and it didn't work. I'm in the UK.

It's not going to work on all items - about half the items in my dream box have the discount sticker on them. It's worth noting that you can just simply add any item you want to your dream box and apply the code given it's part of the promotion, one didn't need to think ahead.

Also interesting is that a decent number of full priced items are NOT included in the sale.

Last edited:

Made in California

Reaction score

I've just been sent a code that doesn't appear to be a secret. 15% off. RELAX15

For missing out on the dream box promotion. They pity you.

Last edited:

Garasaki

Reaction score
On a different note, I've bought two sweaters from Yoox this year that were listed as being wool, but turned out to be cashmere. One was Drumohr, the other Richard Grand (whom I'd never heard of but I've found the quality to be very good).

I bought something last year that was marked wool or cotton but could clearly see the content tag on one of the preview pictures, which indicated it was cashmere.

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is it with Yoox stating that Drumohr knitwear "fits large"? Everything I've bought fits small, if anything.

Made in California

Reaction score
Yeah I've been trying to figure this out. Not only am I suspicious of some brands (Brian Dales says "fits small" and while I've only ever tried a dress shirt, it was a tent), but they'll even change it around. So Danielle Alessandrini jackets used to "fit small", now the label's been removed from the same item. No effing clue. Do you think they're going off the pit-to-pit measurement?

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is it with Yoox stating that Drumohr knitwear "fits large"? Everything I've bought fits small, if anything.

They started doing that because some Drumohr items were made in Scotland and had English sizing and some were made in Italy with Italian sizing, so e.g. a size 50 could either fit really well or be enormous. Most of the Scottish stuff is long gone, but for awhile it provided a great opportunity as those sweaters got marked down to ridiculous levels, almost certainly due to confusion over sizing.

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They started doing that because some Drumohr items were made in Scotland and had English sizing and some were made in Italy with Italian sizing, so e.g. a size 50 could either fit really well or be enormous. Most of the Scottish stuff is long gone, but for awhile it provided a great opportunity as those sweaters got marked down to ridiculous levels, almost certainly due to confusion over sizing.

Ah, I had a feeling those Drumohr knits they used to have in sizes like 32 were not as small as that.

rjsphd

Reaction score

/

+1 and I have tried quite a few.

Made in California

Reaction score
EXTRA10

Extra 10% off "everything" *

* except clearance

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads