• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks like the discounts from last week's 25% off promotion have turned into (permanent?) drops.

Try TAKE15 for an additional 15%.

The spring/summer stuff in my dreambox had steep drops but is now marked final sale. Take15 doesn't work on those items but if you sign up for the newsletter you will get a 10% code that does work.

Picked up some great deals.

ffdg11

Reaction score
Looks like the discounts from last week's 25% off promotion have turned into (permanent?) drops.

Try TAKE15 for an additional 15%.

Thanks for the code, but it doesn't seem to work in Europe.

I'll just go on with no code, final sale prices are better than regular sale prices with 30% off.

Greetings

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The spring/summer stuff in my dreambox had steep drops but is now marked final sale. Take15 doesn't work on those items but if you sign up for the newsletter you will get a 10% code that does work.

Picked up some great deals.

Even more drops since I placed my an order an hour ago.

Signed up again for the newsletter, got another 10% code, and placed another order. Yoox is seriously clearing house today.

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone post a link to the spring summer sale page? The s/s merch has been removed from the general sale section and it hasn't been included in the clearance section yet.

Garasaki

Reaction score
Whats up with the final sale stuff?

I don't think I've ever seen that on Yoox before.

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whats up with the final sale stuff?

I don't think I've ever seen that on Yoox before.

They mark final sale when the item goes to clearance/sample sale section.

I usually won't bite on final sale stuff unless I know the brand and the sizing.

super1flavor

Reaction score
OMG!

One of those rare times I can say thank you...I had a few items that were dropped last week and said to myself another 15 or 20 and I'm taking them.

As for final sale items; I wanted to write the other day. It's very peculiar since a couple items disappeared altogether and others had 50% drops off the already heavily discounted prices. Totally worth it. One being a $200 t-shirt for $25.00.

As someone else said, Yoox isn't messing around these last few days. Good. Makes up for the inflated prices I paid on a couple items earlier in the year.

Last edited:

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OMG! 

One of those rare times I can say thank you...I had a few items that were dropped last week and said to myself another 15 or 20 and I'm taking them.

As for final sale items; I wanted to write the other day. It's very peculiar since a couple items disappeared altogether and others had 50% drops off the already heavily discounted prices. Totally worth it. One being a $200 t-shirt for $25.00. 

As someone else said, Yoox isn't messing around these last few days. Good. Makes up for the inflated prices I paid on a couple items earlier in the year. 

$25 for a final sale item is worth the risk. I bought a cart full of Truzzi and Borrelli shirts in my usual size at under $40 each. If I don't like any of them for any reason I can turn them into pocket squares or hankies and I'm still ahead of the game. :happy:

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

super1flavor

Reaction score
$25 for a final sale item is worth the risk. I bought a cart full of Truzzi and Borrelli shirts in my usual size at under $40 each. If I don't like any of them for any reason I can turn them into pocket squares or hankies and I'm still ahead of the game.
happy.gif
Agreed! It was a Cruciani t-shirt in navy blue. I've had this sucker in my dreambox for probably 4-5 months and I remember at $125, already heavily discounted, I considered it. Ha. $25 is too cool. Just bought some Malo 100% virgin wool sweaters for $105 (regular sale). Just spent $400 on two Malo sweaters, a pair of Caruso trousers, an Esemplare jacket - final sale $60 from $450 and the Cruciani tee for $25. Thanks to the guy above for the heads up and code.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Agreed! It was a Cruciani t-shirt in navy blue. I've had this sucker in my dreambox for probably 4-5 months and I remember at $125, already heavily discounted, I considered it. Ha. $25 is too cool. Just bought some Malo 100% virgin wool sweaters for $105 (regular sale). Just spent $400 on two Malo sweaters, a pair of Caruso trousers, an Esemplare jacket - final sale $60 from $450 and the Cruciani tee for $25. Thanks to the guy above for the heads up and code. 

Is there a link to all these final sale items?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads