• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

518aata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No, the email says "on 100,000 items" or something like that. Between the sale page and my dream box i did not see anything the code didn't work on.

Agreed. Now that I've had a chance to look around, I've yet to see anything that's excluded from the sale.

Melbush

Reaction score
Not working in Europe. I will definitely pull the trigger on a few things if it's extended to European countries

Made in California

Reaction score

This is easily the best Yoox code I've ever seen. I can't believe it works on as much sales stuff as it does, to say nothing of the free shipping.

Totally agree, now I can get that taffeta jacket I've been dying for. The only items that seem to be excluded are items in the Sample Sale

EDIT: above only partially true.. 3 of the items I want aren't discounted - they happen to be in jewelry and not in sample sale

Last edited:

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cop this john smedley wool cashmere shawl cardigan

damn,why i need so many sweaters
facepalm.gif

matt22616

Reaction score
Awesome sale. Kopped a Luigi Bianchi Mantova pearl gray suit in a 70/20/10 wool/mohair/silk blend for $150 including tax.

First Yoox purchase in well over a year.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Either the regressive sale has been a smashing success or a smashing failure.

This morning half of my Dream Box is gone -- not 'sold out,' but gone entirely, as if the items have been disappeared from the database.

Melbush

Reaction score
Some crazy drops last night (at least on the Belgian site).
Blazer from 150 to 80 euros, shoes from 140 to 65 euros; jacket from 691 to 444 euros...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads