• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most item I add to my dream box says last item. This is true for 90% of the times );

OlafG

Reaction score
Cool. Can it be combined with other codes? I got extra 10% off as a welcome gift, but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it just isn't working.

BarryOne

Reaction score

Cool. Can it be combined with other codes? I got extra 10% off as a welcome gift, but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it just isn't working.

It doesn't appear to stack with other codes. I tried the FALLWINTER10 code for 10% off (hoping I'd get 25%) and I still only got the original 15% deducted.

OlafG

Reaction score
Yeah. FALLWINTER10 is expired though? When I type in the code, the box just disappears and the prices aren't changed.

Also it says that I have to pay $9.95 in shipping, even though the order is at $600.

camomile

Reaction score

Yeah. FALLWINTER10 is expired though? When I type in the code, the box just disappears and the prices aren't changed. 

Also it says that I have to pay $9.95 in shipping, even though the order is at $600.

The mobile site looks like it charges shipping but the desktop version does not

MDeKelver

Reaction score
Just an aside: How are people having luck getting size and measurement details on suits from Yoox? There is a lot of good product, but their models are mis-sized (or all over 6 feet tall) and I would like more information on a few items. All appreciated, keep the codes coming.

LJubel328

Reaction score

Just an aside:  How are people having luck getting size and measurement details on suits from Yoox?  There is a lot of good product, but their models are mis-sized (or all over 6 feet tall) and I would like more information on a few items.  All appreciated, keep the codes coming.

Its a guessing game. Buy in bulk and return whatever doesn't fit. I typically only buy products from brands I know my sizing in on yoox.

AE7

Reaction score
With some brands it does not work. In my own experience-Lardini, Malo, Boglioli, Mattabischi, LBM, Borrelli.
You can also (try to) infer the sizing by juxtaposing the proportions of the garment.
My general guess is that since Yoox is an outlet for clothes that are for them most part produced in Italy and for the EC market, their fit is more European (often slim but short).

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Its a guessing game. Buy in bulk and return whatever doesn't fit. I typically only buy products from brands I know my sizing in on yoox.

Just an aside:  How are people having luck getting size and measurement details on suits from Yoox?  There is a lot of good product, but their models are mis-sized (or all over 6 feet tall) and I would like more information on a few items.  All appreciated, keep the codes coming.

Just buy a big bulk order and return, they aren't going to be giving you measurements

Also a lot of web stores have measurements so you can compare sometimes but not always as the sizes may be marked differently. Barena at Barneys I am a M / 48 but anything from Yoox in that size my arms don't fit. Could also just be sizing was updated recently and yoox stuff is too narrow for me

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeternum