• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New RL coupon and private sale

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^the consensus is that it's all personal choice. and yes, you can wear cuffs with flat fronts as well.

thegaviero

Reaction score
Alas HOL2007 has expired. anyone have new code?

Originally Posted by earthdragon
The RL store at Cabazon (not the Polo store) had +40% off on everything, yesterday. Picked up 2 RLPL shirts for $99 a piece and Flannel Trousers for $109.
Lot's of odd pieces, (vests, cardigans, cashmere scarfes and ties).

The HOL2007 code still works online.

What is the general consensus on cuffed trousers on the forum? I typically wear flat fronts and do not own any trousers with cuffs, (remember all of my Grandfathers pants having them, though).

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No new codes that I know of.

But wanted to RUB IT IN by saying that I purchased five shirts on the Polo website with the code, paid with Paypal, and just got my 20% refund.
devil.gif

fusherino

Reaction score
i ordered myself a pair in november during the semi annual sale and promptly returned them. the fit was snug, quite narrow actually. and i just wasnt impressed with them. also the site didnt mention they had dainite soles, altho these pics clearly show that. anyways i think both these and the astors are made in italy at rls own factory, but in my experience there are two levels of quality. shoes at the 500 and above price range are pretty nice, but cheaper ones are well cheaper. the astors fall into the first category i am sure, altho i havent seen them in person, and the chukka boots that latter.

fusherino

Reaction score
the big weekend sale will be mid may, where you can get 30 and 40 percent off all items, plus 15 percent on the first day, which should be may 15th this year i am guessing. there is also a sale mid april at least online i know where you can get 30 percent off all new spring/summer items. i forget how long the sale runs.

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fusherino
the big weekend sale will be mid may, where you can get 30 and 40 percent off all items, plus 15 percent on the first day, which should be may 15th this year i am guessing. there is also a sale mid april at least online i know where you can get 30 percent off all new spring/summer items. i forget how long the sale runs.

I'm guessing the EGs will be exempted from the sale again, considering the state of the dollar.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads