• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi David,

I just missed the extra 30% off sale items :( any chance you'll be doing something like that again soon? Thanks!

Sorry, this promotion was 3 weeks ago! The best way to find out about any future promotions or sales is to check our social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) and to sign up for our emails. If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

ATLfoe

Reaction score
I want to commend you, David, on the make-ups that you guys have been rolling out. More importantly, I want to gripe about not stocking any 13d. I would own at least 3 pairs of your boots (Union Hill Indy, Seven HIlls, and the new Gamble's hill) by now if I had the option. My feelings are hurt.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I want to commend you, David, on the make-ups that you guys have been rolling out. More importantly, I want to gripe about not stocking any 13d. I would own at least 3 pairs of your boots (Union Hill Indy, Seven HIlls, and the new Gamble's hill) by now if I had the option. My feelings are hurt.

I'll see if we can get larger sizes! Sometimes with these exclusive makeups, the size runs we have to order aren't super flexible.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi David - will you be releasing any more new Alden makeups?  Besides now the Gamble and Auburn.  Thanks!

Funny you should say that, as we actually have a third recent makeup now!

Following the recently released Gamble's Hill Indy Boot, and the Auburn Indy Shoe, we also have the Idlewood PTB!

For reference, here's all three new makeups.

All of these new three are awesome. The Gamble's Hill has a really excellent chromexcel with a great pull-up quality to it. The Auburn Indy Shoe has a leather similar to the Seven Hills Indy Boot, for reference, and the Idlewood PTB is going to be my new go to black casual derby.

All available here: http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/alden

jakeyboy83

Reaction score
Ha! Funny - I saw the Idlewood the day you posted it to your website, which was before the Gamble and Seven Hills. Unfortunately though, the Idelwood was already out of my size - 11.5. Any chance a restock of this size?

gnu

Reaction score
Just took delivery of my Auburn Indy shoe.... so awesome. I was afraid they would be a little more 'yellow-orange', but that neo-cork really evens out the color. Probably one of my best on-the-spot purchases. You definitely killed it on this one.

Any chance you'll be getting a restock on the Elwood Chukka?

gnu

Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures of beat up seven hills? I'm curious how my Indy shoes will look after a while...

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just took delivery of my Auburn Indy shoe.... so awesome. I was afraid they would be a little more 'yellow-orange', but that neo-cork really evens out the color. Probably one of my best on-the-spot purchases. You definitely killed it on this one.

Any chance you'll be getting a restock on the Elwood Chukka?

Glad you like them! No plans for a restock of the Elwood Chukka, but I'll do some research to see if that might be an option down the road.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New code for the month of May: maystyle10

Good for 10% off of menswear. Not valid with any other discounts of promotions.

*please note Alden products are excluded from this promotion, at the request of the manufacturer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads