• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Extra 30% off of SALE items! Now through Wednesday at midnight.

Lots of great items from Steven Alan, Brooklyn Tailors, Norse Projects, Soulland, and more!

Use code EXTRA30 at checkout.

*Note: cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also...

New Alden Exclusive: Introducing the Shockoe Hill Indy Boot

Our latest collaboration with Alden. Named after another part of Richmond, VA (our hometown), this boot features brown Alpine grain leather, agatine eyelets (no speed hooks), with a double waterlock sole and antique 3/4 storm welt.

Available now here: http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/alden/shockoe-hill-indy-boot.html

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi David,

had to subscribe to ask, is this code only for menswear? why don't you give a code for the whole site?

Thx!

Yes, this code is only for Menswear. As you know, Styleforum is a men's clothing message board, and we felt it would be a nice gesture to provide a discount on the relevant products that we promote here. Free free to PM me if you have any other questions.

thevrk

Reaction score

Yes, this code is only for Menswear. As you know, Styleforum is a men's clothing message board, and we felt it would be a nice gesture to provide a discount on the relevant products that we promote here. Free free to PM me if you have any other questions.

thx! check your inbox!
and thx for your quick reply

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
An update from our active styleforum discount code, and for future ones as well: At the request of the manufacturing company, Alden shoes have been excluded from the Style Forum code

All other menswear products will still remain eligible.

Last edited:

inmamy

Reaction score
Hi David,
Are men's accessories excluded from the code as well? Tried using it on a pair of sunglasses but didn't work. Thanks.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi David,
Are men's accessories excluded from the code as well? Tried using it on a pair of sunglasses but didn't work. Thanks.

Shouldn't be excluded, but if you're experiencing any problems or have a question about a specific product just shoot me a PM and I can try and help.

beardedfella

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hi David,

I just missed the extra 30% off sale items :( any chance you'll be doing something like that again soon? Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads