• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Help Finding T-Shirts Like These [PICS] Where to buy????

organical

Reaction score
i need your guys' help! where can i get t-shirts like this?

I know the common sense answer is "go to a thrift store" but i prefer to buy new...

any companies out there that u guys are aware of which makes t-shirts like this?

closest one i could find is : http://shop.originalretrobrand.com/rock-n-roll.html?limit=alll but all the fits & graphics suck..looks like stuff u could find at Target...im looking for shirts with similar fit & graphic as the one this guy is wearin.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Urban Outfitters, maybe? I could swear I just saw a bunch of band t-shirts in a retail store recently, and I think it might have been UO.

Also, this is a total special flower thread, and it belongs in the "ask a question" thread. As a general rule of thumb, it's bad practice to start a thread that asks a single question rather than opening up a discussion.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anything he gets at UO is going to be terrible fit and quality. If you want vintage tees like he is wearing, buy vintage.

I read that Jennifer Aniston bought Justin Theroux a 12,000$ jacket worn by James Dean. Chump change for her.

Last edited:

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anything he gets at UO is going to be terrible fit and quality. If you want vintage tees like he is wearing, buy vintage.

How so? It pains me to say this, but BDG shirts aren't terrible especially considering their price-point ($10-$14).

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Yeah, I love the BDG tri-blend tanks I picked up this summer. Vintage concert tees are just gonna be screenprinted Hanes t-shirts; they're going to be old and "authentic", but it's not like they were all lovingly hand-painted on Muji tees, and it's not like UO tees are going to disintegrate the first time you try to wash them.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Bad choice of words. They're not terrible quality. Inconsistent and bad fit most of the time. You get what you pay for I guess. I just hate that cheap replicated vintage look. Oh well, go for it at UO. They are the masters of cheap knock-offs.

organical

Reaction score
Vintage concert tees are just gonna be screenprinted Hanes t-shirts; they're going to be old and "authentic",

are these kinds of tees really printed on Hanes? why don't hanes tht u find at Target have the same fit or feel? the shirts on that retro brand link i posted look like theyre printed on hanes. very boxy and stiff looking.

i could care less about authenticity to be honest. i just like the look & fit...i dont see why its so hard for companies to replicate the same fit & look of a true vintage T?

theres another brand i discovered which kind of does the vintage t look theyre called Junk Food http://www.junkfoodclothing.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_10052_10051_-1_20076_13551_11555

fit looks very good but the graphics suck.

need more reccs lik this pls :) and i did try googling but didnt find much.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Check out Trunk... http://trunkltd.shop.livenation.com/

They do a lot of vintage rock and roll stuff and since they're now part of Live Nation, they can do accurate reproductions of t-shirts that are the same as the ones originally sold at the concerts.

Plus the quality is generally better on the repros than what you got at the concerts back in the 70s or 80s.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics