• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

National Hockey League 2013-2014

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
that reminds me a little of the twitter feed "Days since the Leafs last won the Cup". Every single day, it's a tweet with the updated count.

last I knew it was close to 17,000 days or something.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DidGomezScoreYet was priceless as it had his salary divided by his production. I can't remember how much each of his goals were worth last year...

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

every year, my school releases the game worn jerseys from their D1 program's prior season for purchase. $100, a no brainer for me.

10712617504_4fa75bf852_z.jpg

10712633476_4412de6956_z.jpg

The Clarkson gamers on my wall make me wonder why you're buying the ugly jerseys of such a ****** team.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
***************S CLAP, CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP**

(and Clarkson's head coach? A Cornellian. Of course.)

Last edited:

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
yeah, what is up with them.

on the flip side, the Rangers are starting to pick it up after an awful start. I believe they're 6-2 in the last 8 and have allowed fewer than 2 goals in each of the previous 9 games. Finally.

I'm guessing Nash will be out for a while.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

***************S CLAP, CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP**

Jump for joy, Cornell!

Edit: Heh, I actually found the full thing. Sung to the tune of the Cornell alma mater.

Verse 1:
High Above Cayuga's Waters/There's an awful smell/
Some say its Cayuga's Waters; I say it's Cornell

Chorus:
Flush the toilets,
Flush the toilets,
Flush them all to hell!
Twenty-thousand SOBs
Call themselves Cornell.

Verse 2:
Oh, the odor. Oh, the odor. Oh, that awful smell
Before I'd go to Cornell; I'd rather go to hell.

Verse 3:
High above Cayuga's waters /Some poor bastard fell /
Finals make me think of Gorges / jump for joy Cornell

Verse 4:
Far above Cayuga's waters/ Stand the gates of hell.
There five thousand sons of Belial/ Call themselves Cornell.

Last edited:

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
really? Leave it at home. Those fight lyrics aren't correct.

But really, come on, I root for Cornell over any other ECAC opponent and then any ECAC opponent over any non-ECAC team. That includes Clarkson, or St. L, or whatever. It's part of the spirit that helped make this past year's NCAA Championship game a repeat battle of the ECAC 3rd and 4th place game, and that is great for the league.

Last edited:

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

But really, come on, I root for Cornell over any other ECAC opponent and then any ECAC opponent over any non-ECAC team. That includes Clarkson, or St. L, or whatever. It's part of the spirit that helped make this past year's NCAA Championship game a repeat battle of the ECAC 3rd and 4th place game, and that is great for the league.

Oh, no question. ECAC Hockey don't get no respect. Outside of our internal squabbles, we gotta stick together.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads