• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MORATORIUM on immaturity!

sartorialism

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chris lewis
OP should join the circle jerk in the WAYWRN thread.

Originally Posted by HarleyBob
Ok, I can see that this isn't going to work. I thought it would be nice if we could all get along and be civil but I can see that this isn't the group for that. I however, will honor my commitment to be civil through the end of the year.

P.S. You are all a bunch of assholes!!!!!

I love you too, Happy Holidays.

Listen: Have a drink. Or a smoke. And then roll with the punches. There's a weird code of conduct here, but you can adapt. It's pretty chillin' and fun. And damn distracting! Just relax and exhale and join the party.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
Here's a guy lighting his fart and using THAT to light a candle!!

fartcandle.gif

LOL!

Any ping-pong balls pictures?

arc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by EZETHATSME
However, I've accepted this place is a cross between a Gentleman's club (not that kind, a real one,) a frat house, and purse forum.

Sig-worthy.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arc
Sig-worthy.

+1

Though a lady at the store somewhat testily corrected me that they're "called handbags sir, not purses."

Mr T

Reaction score
Sir,

For future reference it is customary, when fed up with Styleforum, to post a goodbye thread before huffing off. We call it "doing the Moo."

Such a custom serves two purposes. First, it allows us to feel superior to you. Second, it gives us the opportunity to sound tough when we tell you to leave. Sounding tough allows us to forget that we just spent two hours pondering the best way to display our pocket squares.

Please observe the rules.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ah I miss the old days when whiners just complain about some lady's sharp knees.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As the old saying goes....

"and in conclusion, **** all of you"

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sartorialism
Listen: Have a drink. Or a smoke. And then roll with the punches. There's a weird code of conduct here, but you can adapt. It's pretty chillin' and fun. And damn distracting! Just relax and exhale and join the party.

WTF is this? Is this how lame mofo's try and appear hip?

HarleyBob

Reaction score
Guys, I'm not going anywhere. I guess my response didn't come across as funny as I thought it would. It's hard to capture sarcasm in written text.

I can take it and pass it out as well as anyone. I just thought it would be nice to ease up a little bit on each other, but if that's not what this forum is about, let's have at it. I have thick skin.

sartorialism

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
WTF is this? Is this how lame mofo's try and appear hip?

confused.gif

HarleyBob, is this what you were referring to??

P.S. Bhowie: I'm confused. Where do you see any attempt at hipness on my part? I think you may be reading something (?) into my comment. I have no idea what that might be.

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
^^ I got it, Bob and thought what you wrote was funny.
smile.gif
Same to you. Sartorialism - I believe Bhowie took exception to the use of the word "chillin'" in your post, since he highligted it in his quote. Maybe you are supposed to use things like "WTF, lame and mofo." No idea really, guess he can respond... EZ

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads