• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Manhattan Sales Alert!!

stant62

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just opened up, used to be an Urban Outfitters. Note there is nothing else worth looking at besides the ties.

Pair this with a visit to C21 to browse through the LBM and Zegna wares (although I picked up a Brunello Cucinelli sweater)...

Last edited:

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all of you NYC Folk, Linder at 128 Thompson street as a great sale going on. Lots of outwear and sweaters From Tender, Etudes, their own brand, Homecore, and others at great prices.

They are also trying to clean out stock before the sale ends this weekend so everything is buy one get one .

Definitely worth the stop if you're looking for some sweaters.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drake's selection at Bloomie's outlet that I could find. I think they're all priced $65.88, except one that couldn't scan, so not sure about that one. It's the blue one second from left. The last one on the right is a Turnbull & Asser I passed on at $77.88, looking to add more wool ties, but I don't love the pattern or color.

4c0d30ba57eaba6625d94d96f8f52583.jpg

4173fe1ec584384cbedaa77d8744904c.jpg
7a0b65525da5db6c067a086eb14c1e43.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Personally I would wait when Drake for Barneys go on sale, Bloomingdales sometimes has the worst taste even with the "right" brand

RevisIsland

Reaction score

I don't know if they go lower at Barney's, but you can definitely get Drake's ties for lower as shown above. You'll need to hunt more for patterns you like, but that's the tradeoff.

Gotcha. For me, it's probably worth buying in the 80-90 range vs shlepping around nyc trying to find a deal.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Would you guys consider the $90 drake's ties at Barney's "on sale" or do they go lower?

Think they go to $69~79 the lowest, then if still no takers they go to the warehouse website. If you're lucky you can have for 49~59 I think? Selection will be terrible by then though

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads