• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any real life pictures of jeans they got made by Luxire?
Way, way back...going on 6 years and 4 re-weaving repairs, 1 pocket replacement and a patch I added myself.
IMG_3432.jpg

DL-

bik2101

Reaction score
hoping to get some opinions on how to move forward with orders waiting for measurements..

I have about 10 or fabrics on hold for trousers but wanted to make sure I nailed the measurements/fit
My most recent pair fits pretty comfortably but still wanted to get any fit adjustments recommendations from luxire.
These are the adjustments they recommended:

Need to decrease back waist by.5"
Decrease back length by.5"
Increase back rise by1/8"
Increase front waist from the center front by.5"

My question, given how small these adjustments are, how big a risk do you think it is to just move ahead with all my fabrics instead of just going with one, waiting the 3-4 weeks it seems to take, then re-evaluating again. Again, the pants do feel/fit pretty comfortably so my gut is to just go for it, also because theres a few of the fabrics that are definitely geared more for the chilly weather which will be all gone in 2 months time, but possibly can see some wear if I order them all and get them in about 3-4 weeks.

henaal

Reaction score
That is something you should just decide for yourself. Also, you didn't post any fit pics, so couldn't really help even if I wanted.

BoomDiggs

Reaction score
Has anyone had a trench coat made? I haven’t looked yet to even determine if Luxire has appropriate cloth for this approach, but I am struggling to find one OTR that fits and Luxire may be my last resort.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had a trench coat made? I haven’t looked yet to even determine if Luxire has appropriate cloth for this approach, but I am struggling to find one OTR that fits and Luxire may be my last resort.

"Can Luxire make...(insert any clothing item except sweaters)."

Yes. The answer is always yes LoL

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hoping to get some opinions on how to move forward with orders waiting for measurements..

I have about 10 or fabrics on hold for trousers but wanted to make sure I nailed the measurements/fit
My most recent pair fits pretty comfortably but still wanted to get any fit adjustments recommendations from luxire.

My question, given how small these adjustments are, how big a risk do you think it is to just move ahead with all my fabrics instead of just going with one, waiting the 3-4 weeks it seems to take, then re-evaluating again. Again, the pants do feel/fit pretty comfortably so my gut is to just go for it, also because theres a few of the fabrics that are definitely geared more for the chilly weather which will be all gone in 2 months time, but possibly can see some wear if I order them all and get them in about 3-4 weeks.

Patience is always the best path. Maybe order 2 if you are really impatient.

BoomDiggs

Reaction score
"Can Luxire make...(insert any clothing item except sweaters)."

Yes. The answer is always yes LoL

I have no doubt they can make it as I too have seen several “can Luxire make . . .” questions. My question was just poorly worded. I suppose I am hoping for someone that has had a successful attempt at it who might give me an order number I can reference or a fabric suggestion. Thanks to @SimonC BTW.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I would recommend getting one made with the changes and then the remaining ones.
It is not about the small adjustments. I is about how we perceive them.

As for the timeline, I can try and manage it for you so that things happen quickly.

bik2101

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks! Will send you my order info/email so you can follow up. Appreciate it !
I would recommend getting one made with the changes and then the remaining ones.
It is not about the small adjustments. I is about how we perceive them.

As for the timeline, I can try and manage it for you so that things happen quickly.

Xune

Reaction score
Received my 3 pairs of trousers from before and during BF sale. No photos yet, apart from that in spoiler (but only a small part visible :( ) General thought - photos of fabrics/made garments in natural light/environment are a must! At least some colours differ a lot compared to shadowless photo chamber. Luckily in my case it's still good (Brisbane Moss cavalry twill in green shade) and will happily wear them.

Quality seems good as always, made 99,5% according to specification. Glad to have them already! Thanks Luxire

50170727_112492819858919_4291698352596332170_n.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads