• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Albini Pastel Pink Herringbone Shirt

* English Spread Collar
* One-Button Rounded Cuff
* No Pleat
* No Pocket
* No Placket
* Curved Bottom
* Split Yoke
* White Mother of Pearl Buttons

#31661_1.jpg

#31661_2.jpg

#31661_3.jpg

wqvong

Reaction score
Is it me or Luxire customer service has gone way down? They sent me a fabric that is totally different than what I ordered? And their shipment time increased

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My favorite is getting the email from luxire asking me to review my recent purchase when i haven't yet received my recent purchase despite being promised "it will ship in two weeks" three times...

nubirth

Reaction score
I've never ordered from luxire. On their in house fabrics how long has the shipping time been for trousers?

bik2101

Reaction score
I’ve been getting responses in 1-2 days

My favorite is getting the email from luxire asking me to review my recent purchase when i haven't yet received my recent purchase despite being promised "it will ship in two weeks" three times...

Not even asking for much.. simply to confirm some previous conversation we had agreed on..

Windward

Reaction score
Two questions:
- Did you get your linen pants lined or unlined?
- Is the fabric "itchy"? (Never had Linen trousers before)

I have the "Dark Olive green linen" pants and its amazing - more than midweight with almost 10 Oz.
It's not itchy at all and a great color, weight and feeling.

henaal

Reaction score

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wore my pair of the Brisbane Moss Keats yesterday. They're one of my favorite pants in the winter. Nice and heavy, but not stiff. They've held up well too, I've had mine for three years now.

I'd recommended them.

Windward

Reaction score
I have a pair of Brisbane Moss heavy cotton twill chinos, really like them and have been wearing them alot this winter season. Durable, warm, wrinkle resistant - just what you would expect from such fabric. Even though they are heavy, they feel very comfortable. Highly recommended.

Thanks henaal - Sounds great to me because I am into heavier fabrics. My heaviest fabric is from the Brand "Bills Khakis" the Bullard Field Pants in 10,2 Oz. and it feels very beefy - I am curious how does 14 Oz. wear.
Which color khaki or cacao - and does it fade nice?
What is your opinions: Does the heavy fabric needs to go half size up ??

Windward

Reaction score
I wore my pair of the Brisbane Moss Keats yesterday. They're one of my favorite pants in the winter. Nice and heavy, but not stiff. They've held up well too, I've had mine for three years now.

I'd recommended them.

It sounds that these pants are the "Jeans" for the Gentleman...!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads