• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Mino

Reaction score
Im super happy with the sale. I bought 3 casual and 4 business shirts. Just wondering how long the turn around time will be
rotflmao.gif

WhereNext

Reaction score
Special this hour:
VBC flannels in 8 colors: $129.99

Use the 20% discount to get it for $104

Tenzing

Reaction score

bubblewhistle

Reaction score
@luxire something not related to the sale, but I remember you mentioning that it's possible to change the pattern of a shirt,
so that it fits as if there are darts, but without actually adding darts.

Is this something you can still recommend? And, how would I specify I wanted this?

Last edited:

MrNestor

Reaction score
Whatever orders went through will be honored.

The coupon will be available in an hour.

----------------------------------------------------

The slae is going to be no less great after the doorbuster. Keep an eye on this space.

When I got home from my meeting, the code works but the products I wanted are not the same price. What a mess I've made for myself. Not being available every hour of the day messes up your shopping needs.
And still I sat there for 3-4 hours and waited =(.
Gaah, now they're even sold out if I payed double the price.

Last edited:

MrNestor

Reaction score
Sorry, but to heck with this. The frustration is enormous right now.
Will shop later. Can't be bothered with this anymore at the moment.
Spent so many hours trying to get it right.
Next time.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When I got home from my meeting, the code works but the products I wanted are not the same price. What a mess I've made for myself. Not being available every hour of the day messes up your shopping needs.
And still I sat there for 3-4 hours and waited =(. 
Gaah, now they're even sold out if I payed double the price.

I think you missed the point of the sale. The 20% code was not supposed to stack on top of the doorbuster prices. The VBC flannels and other fabrics at $99 were a steal, and the 20% code was meant to go active after the doorbuster period closed.

aidanc

Reaction score
Is it possible to purchase a trouser fabric and have it made into a shirt? Some of the dugdale fabrics would be interesting in some sort of overshirt.

MrNestor

Reaction score
I think you missed the point of the sale. The 20% code was not supposed to stack on top of the doorbuster prices. The VBC flannels and other fabrics at $99 were a steal, and the 20% code was meant to go active after the doorbuster period closed.

Yeah, sure. I didn't do that math in the checkout, but I had two trousers for 99 and then the rest was other stuff, I assumed that it would apply to the other stuff.
My bad if I misinterpreted something.
Edit: I thought it was supposed to be active, just that they regretted it eventually, going back on the e-mail that they sent out. I guess I just got caught between promises. End edit.

It was just frustrating to sit for 2-3 hours waiting and then finally going to checkout and the code that worked all those hours when waiting for other products suddenly vanished.
End of rant. I know I should have hit the trigger earlier now, I guess I'm just not used to these kinds of sales.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads