• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

lachyzee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the Warzone White Oxford. I have heard some complains about its thickness, but that has not bothered me (yet), and even though I am very sensitive to rough fabrics. The only disadvantage I have in mind is how 'good' it is in attracting dust and studs from my wool sweaters, because I have not experienced it with my other Luxire OCBDs.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Luxire - Any update on the suit ordering using measurements that was teased a coupe months ago?

We have started work on making live our new website. It has the basic suit ordering functionality, which will be enhanced over time.

As always, will keep getting better with your feedback.

Shirt ordering will become much simpler and options are pretty exhaustive.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The first of the overcoats being shipped today. We feel proud.

25 Oz Grey Herringbone by Dugdale, extensively hand-made, Real horn buttons

Last edited:

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any word on the when the new website is going up Luxire? Not sure why but im pumped for you to finally get a new site!

Did you make any Navy or camel coloured overcoats you have pics of?

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any word on the when the new website is going up Luxire? Not sure why but im pumped for you to finally get a new site!

Did you make any Navy or camel coloured overcoats you have pics of?

Should be live in March, may be even end of this month. Will hopefully give freedom from notes, without taking away your right to individuality.

Navy is in the works, should be ready in 3-4 weeks. A charcoal grey in our 30 Oz cloth will be ready next week. That is something substantial.

liamdye

Reaction score
I just ordered my first Luxire shirt based off a lot of the advice and reviews in this forum. Because I didn't know how well it would fit I paid $35 for a "fitting trial shirt".

One thing that I have found that I didn't like was the collar. Below I have a few photos of the shirt against an ETON shirt that I own. The collar doesn't feel as firm as other shirts that I have owned. Is this because I ordered an unfused collar? The picture below shows how easy it is for me to fold the fabric while the ETON stays stiff.

Furthermore, the picture below shows the ETON collar very flat while the edge of the Luxire shirt has little "dimples". Ultimately my goal is to have a collar like my ETON shirt. I am thinking this must mean that I should go with a fused collar. Any help would be appreciated!

johanm

Reaction score

I just ordered my first Luxire shirt based off a lot of the advice and reviews in this forum. Because I didn't know how well it would fit I paid $35 for a "fitting trial shirt". One thing that I have found that I didn't like was the collar. Below I have a few photos of the shirt against an ETON shirt that I own. The collar doesn't feel as firm as other shirts that I have owned. Is this because I ordered an unfused collar? The picture below shows how easy it is for me to fold the fabric while the ETON stays stiff.
Furthermore, the picture below shows the ETON collar very flat while the edge of the Luxire shirt has little "dimples". Ultimately my goal is to have a collar like my ETON shirt. I am thinking this must mean that I should go with a fused collar. Any help would be appreciated!
It has nothing to do with fused vs. unfused, rather it's an interlining weight issue. I have dozens of bespoke shirts with unfused collars and none of them bend and wrinkle like the one in your picture. I've tried to fix the issue in my currently pending order, by sending an existing shirt and requesting interlining of a similar weight.

Last edited:

prozach1576

Reaction score

I need some new SCs and am seriously considering sending in a jacket to be replicated. What's typical pricing for a jacket? Say, if you're using a $199.99 trouser fabric, how much would the corresponding jacket be? The only thing really holding me back at this point is that I don't want to be without my best fitting navy blazer for a month or two while they make the new jacket.

I am also curious about this.

kulata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It has nothing to do with fused vs. unfused, rather it's an interlining weight issue. I have dozens of bespoke shirts with unfused collars and none of them bend and wrinkle like the one in your picture. I've tried to fix the issue in my currently pending order, by sending an existing shirt and requesting interlining of a similar weight.
Fused interlining vs canvas interlining vs no interlining

When I want a soft but firm collar, I ask for a canvas interlining and if I want it firm then I use the default fused collar.

scrolls

Reaction score
Coat looks awesome, mind telling us the price?

Just received a pair of pants and a shirt yesterday. 11 days from placing order to being on my doorstep. Decided to branch out on my pant colors a bit and got the maroon twill and holy **** is this color awesome. Liked the swatch but wasn't completely sold, glad I pulled the trigger though as I love the pants even more than the swatch. Will be a great pair to spice up my grey and navy pant collection.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads