• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

dimi

Reaction score
I've ordered a few shirts from Luxire before, and I wanted some advice on some fits. The collar on Luxire shirts tends to ride quite high on me, what do I adjust to make it lowered? Additionally, I get a bit of bulge at the back of my shoulders, is this a consequence of a too large armhole measurement?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looks nice! Who designed this? You guys or a customer?

Thanks! Is a part of the first set of test bags we were making.

This is an internal test sample so we made some design changes to make it a bit more spacious and functional.

Thrifter

Reaction score

Quick question about adjusting measurements.  I'm looking to get a pair of tweed trousers from Molloy and Sons, which is a pretty thick fabric  Does anyone have any suggestions for adjusting their orders for heavier fabrics?  I'm reasonably happy with the measurements from my previous orders, but have only used cotton twills up to this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers.

Also curious about this. I suspect the tailors will take this into account but it never hurts to include instructions like "please adjust the pattern to account for the thickness of the fabric but fit the same as order XXXX"

LoKey

Reaction score
I just heard from Ashish and was recommended a .25 inch increase in some measurements. I'm not feeling great about that recommendation as a trial and error approach, particular for the 2 to 250 range of fabrics. Any personal experiences would be appreciated.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luxire, I'm pretty sure yall have made something similar to this, right? Should I email for general cost?

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, what's the typical delivery time on trousers these days? I ordered a pair of jeans from Luxire in mid-August and didn't receive them until after 7 weeks and two emails that got no response. I want to do the next iteration to dial in a great fit, but with holiday travel coming up in December, I don't want to risk having a package returned when I'm out of the country.

LTM

Reaction score

Guys, what's the typical delivery time on trousers these days? I ordered a pair of jeans from Luxire in mid-August and didn't receive them until after 7 weeks and two emails that got no response. I want to do the next iteration to dial in a great fit, but with holiday travel coming up in December, I don't want to risk having a package returned when I'm out of the country.

Just received an email saying shirt and trousers are shipped two weeks after ordering. I don't have them here yet though.

Incitatus

Reaction score
This coat is mine :)

You guys nailed the alterations!

Look forward to receiving it, hope the fit is as great as it looks. Thanks for the flexibility I had some very precise requests :).

If the fit is good I'll probably come back for a brown one as well.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just received an email saying shirt and trousers are shipped two weeks after ordering. I don't have them here yet though.

Thanks. I may try ordering and adding a note that delivery must be before/after particular dates.

yankeegooner

Reaction score
Ashish, Just wanted everyone to know that you guys absolutely nailed my last order to a tee. I asked for a lot of modifications/ customization and everything turned out well. Email communication was good too.

I'll post pics soon.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members