• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

cardiffrover

Reaction score
Those H&S tweeds made me pull the trigger on some pants so I can get the fit down and order some of them. Very excited to see H&S added, top notch fabrics.

mbt22

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I've had 2 garments (out of rather more) now that haven't quite been what I expected. In both cases it could be argued that it was my fault or Luxire's, and that regardless I should pay for alterations according to their T&Cs - and in both cases they've altered returned garments without charging a penny.

While emails have been a bit hit and miss, the actual service has been faultless.

Matt

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey

Wait a minute...

You make scarfs outta that one!!! (I know, cause I bought one!)

Yes!

Also, scarfs can be made of any of our fabrics. There are very many good options.

This, for example, brings fuzzy thoughts to mind.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's the price for scarfs? (For a minnis flannel)

Depends a lot on size. Anything less than 56" in length will be $150 in the Minnis/Hunt & Winterbotham/Dugdale Flannels.

Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got shipping notification for 2 pairs of Minnis flannels. That was pretty fast for these fabrics, I think it was only about a month from order date to ship date. I think I'll have to pick up a pair of one of the H&S tweeds now...the brown herringbone is calling my name.

Also, @luxire will you be stocking any other patterned oxford fabrics for shirts at any point? I like wearing OCBD's with denim and chinos, but outside of a business or biz casual setting, I don't really like solids or university stripes. I got a red plaid oxford shirt maybe a year or so ago, but that fabric is out of stock and I haven't seen anything similar pop up at any point.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also, @luxire will you be stocking any other patterned oxford fabrics for shirts at any point? I like wearing OCBD's with denim and chinos, but outside of a business or biz casual setting, I don't really like solids or university stripes. I got a red plaid oxford shirt maybe a year or so ago, but that fabric is out of stock and I haven't seen anything similar pop up at any point.

Will work on the patterned oxfords.

But, added the keyword "checks" to all products of that pattern. Earlier, ginghams, tattersalls etc. did not sometimes show up as checks. Corrected the error.

LoKey

Reaction score
Quick question about adjusting measurements. I'm looking to get a pair of tweed trousers from Molloy and Sons, which is a pretty thick fabric Does anyone have any suggestions for adjusting their orders for heavier fabrics? I'm reasonably happy with the measurements from my previous orders, but have only used cotton twills up to this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

terra firma

Reaction score
Will work on the patterned oxfords.

But, added the keyword "checks" to all products of that pattern. Earlier, ginghams, tattersalls etc. did not sometimes show up as checks. Corrected the error.

I think patterned oxfords in uniform patterns would be nice. I know some of the higher end fabrics you carry have a more pronounced pattern running vertical than they do horizontal and it ends up looking weird. It's like the pattern can't decide whether it wants to be a stripe or a gingham.

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Luxire trousers fresh out of the box (hence some wrinkles and weird lines). I seem to be standing at a slightly weird angle in a couple.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sona Umar