• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

PapaRubbery

Reaction score
Sorry to be 'that guy' who double posts:

Pants are Luxire's grey flannel @ ~129USD. I have bigger thighs than your entire family, so Luxire have nailed it, imo.

Flannel is thick - perfect for northern hemisphere winters - Melbourne gets cold but not cold enough to make these a staple for all of winter - but perfect for cold days. I'll consider another pair in a slightly darker, less thick flannel as good odd trousers.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Order them now before you regret it.
@Monkeyface I agree. Look in my picture history.. I have both Luxire Brown and Off-White.

I wear both off and on. But the off-white, I wear those with everything from SC/tie/burgundy quarter-brogues to linen button-up (rolled up sleeves) not tucked in and flippy floppies.

That's right. It's so far from SF approved, it's laughable, but they're more comfortable than my PJ's and everyone seems to like them. Wore them yesterday while hanging out at an outside bar at 95f heat. I felt great, didn't get burnt, and got compliments. For those of you keeping track, that's a win/win/win.

Last edited:

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm looking for some pants that are light enough fro the New York summer, so the fact that you feel comfortable in AZ says a lot. Which off-white were you talking about?
https://luxire.myshopify.com/products/luxire-linen-off-white-linen-pant
https://luxire.myshopify.com/products/linen_off-white_heavy_vintage
The off-white Linen Pant. 9oz. Though I'm curious about the heavier ones, these ones feel so ridiculously comfortable, it's unreal. I don't have a fit pic, though that's not what you're asking for.

Just look at the texture on these sons of bitches. So comfortable. Outdoor pic is closest to real life color.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that looks awesome! I'll definitely get that one. Is that shirt the blue end-on-end linen?
Blue Houndstooth.

Get that too. I actually wore that combo, untucked with the brown flippidy floppies to the outdoor bar yesterday. Best casual combo I have.

ErikJN

Reaction score
Those linen pants look awesome, mrjester. Gots to get me a pair.

Thought I'd mention for those who are interested in the navy blue twill, but worried about the much-discussed sheen. I've had mine (in the new, light, "shiny" fabric) for a while now, and after 6-7 washes, the sheen is mostly gone and the fabric is a nice, matte navy which was what I looked for in the first place.

lachyzee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Those linen pants look awesome, mrjester. Gots to get me a pair.

Thought I'd mention for those who are interested in the navy blue twill, but worried about the much-discussed sheen. I've had mine (in the new, light,  "shiny" fabric) for a while now, and after 6-7 washes, the sheen is mostly gone and the fabric is a nice, matte navy which was what I looked for in the first place.

This is what Luxire told me too - good to see it works out that way. Haven't washed mine yet. Absent sheen, they are quite a nice, light fabric.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This is what Luxire told me too - good to see it works out that way. Haven't washed mine yet. Absent sheen, they are quite a nice, light fabric.

Also, the one with the sheen is now discontinued.

heybear

Reaction score
I was looking for a grey graph fabric at Luxire, but the only one I found was in the RTW section.

The clearance price is tantalizing, but I'm not sure what the fit is. The description indicates it's tapered and has slim-cut sleeves, but I'm not sure what category this would be on their standard fitting chart. Regular? Slim? Probably not super-slim.

And has anyone tried removing the chest pocket from one of these RTW shirts? I've done it successfully with other shirts in the past, but I don't know how forgiving this particular fabric would be.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads