• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunges: Pick your poison

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
You're the densest motherfucker I've ever communicated with.
bodybuilder. coincidense?

Philosoph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
Hah! You have asked me something which I will reply provided you answer the above point. It does not matter if you think its irrelevant. I will determine its relevant.

Einstein, what is my craziest thread?

What the hell? I pointed out that the question you asked had nothing to do with the point you were trying to make. I'm not going to make your argument for you. Try again.

Sadly, you don't get to arbitrarily decide if things are relevant or not. You have to persuade us that they're relevant by making some sort of a coherent argument and demonstrating some kind of connection between your points.

You're a great example of what is so wrong with education today.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Hah! You have asked me something which I will reply provided you answer the above point. It does not matter if you think its irrelevant. I will determine its relevant.
Seriously, were you dropped on your head as a child?
If by manly man, you mean fat overweight guys with a layer of fat covering their muscles.
I mean guys who can clean and jerk a small car.
Originally Posted by Philosoph
You have to persuade us that they're relevant by making some sort of a coherent argument and demonstrating some kind of connection between your points.
This would be a great basis for a contest. If beasty ever actually does this on any point, about anything, contestants get to shave. Until then, they have to keep growing out their beards. When someone breaks (because, let's face it, they're never going to get to shave), he must acknowledge in this thread that those left standing are truly more manly men than he. The last man standing is awarded "Nascent Imaginaut" status.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
You're the densest motherfucker I've ever communicated with.

Well, I've never measured but I am sure my muscle mass is denser than the average human being. So thank you.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Philosoph
What the hell? I pointed out that the question you asked had nothing to do with the point you were trying to make. I'm not going to make your argument for you. Try again.

Sadly, you don't get to arbitrarily decide if things are relevant or not. You have to persuade us that they're relevant by making some sort of a coherent argument and demonstrating some kind of connection between your points.

You're a great example of what is so wrong with education today.

Excuses excuses. You are quick to ask but slow to answer.

Philosoph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excuses excuses. You are quick to ask but slow to answer.

I don't recall asking you a question. You did that, not me.

If your arguments are contingent on my answers to your questions, then I think I'll just nullify your points by not answering. Feel free to try again though. It's sadistically amusing watching you fail to communicate anything resembling a rational thought.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise
All this talks about being manly men, (which bodybuilders are clearly do not. I can think of another profession where men have to pose oiled up in thongs to be judged by other men) leads me to believe you have deep rooted insecurities about your sexuality. I would much rather look like asafa powell, who has a world record etc than any bodybuilder
Turkish wrestling:
turkish%20oil%20wrestling

You must have chanced upon the gym for natural bodybuilders.
It is essential for bodybuilders to use heavier and heavier weights for progressive development.

Whoah up there manly. Natural? I thought bodybuilders didn't use drugs!

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
Whoah up there manly. Natural? I thought bodybuilders didn't use drugs!

We cannot control what people put inside their bodies but professional bodybuilders who are drug tested vigorously, should not use drugs. Those who do, are punished. Since many Mr Olympia of years past have not been punished for taking drugs, we can safely conclude they do not take drugs.

If someone thinks they did take drugs, they should produce evidence, instead of sliming somebody to cover for their own inadequacies.

kever

Reaction score
..... we can safely conclude they do not take drugs. .......

No, we can not. That's poor logic.
I will admit to being ignorant of the drug testing in the IFBB. Can you enlighten me on how strict the drug testing actually is? Is it random, unannounced and frequent? Tell me a bit more about it please.

kever

Reaction score
Did a quick search and found this interesting. Pretty easy to go off a cycle in time for an event/testing. Not the reliability of the source though.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kever
Did a quick search and found this interesting.

Pretty easy to go off a cycle in time for an event/testing. Not the reliability of the source though.

Yup its pretty easy to go off a cycle. Thats why there are so many roided monsters in Olympics and the 100 metres dash Olympics record is only 6 seconds by a guy who looked like he ate a roided Ben Johnson.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Yup its pretty easy to go off a cycle. Thats why there are so many roided monsters in Olympics and the 100 metres dash Olympics record is only 6 seconds by a guy who looked like he ate a roided Ben Johnson.
Dude you're the one who brought up natural bodybuilding. They're the ones who follow IOC's drug rules and testing. Do I need to give you the links to the place where IFBB bodybuilders tell one another how not to get caught by tests...again? And, eww. Clothes cover my inadequecies, not slime.

beasty

Reaction score
Dude you're the one who brought up natural bodybuilding. They're the ones who follow IOC's drug rules and testing. Do I need to give you the links to the place where IFBB bodybuilders tell one another how not to get caught by tests...again?

And, eww. Clothes cover my inadequecies, not slime.

There is no such link and hence no such link was ever given to me.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
There is no such link and hence no such link was ever given to me.

So why are the bodybuilding.com forums the internet mecca for steroid information?
bodybuilding.com steroids forum subforum of "IFBB Pro Bodybuilding"
The "Contest Prep Cycle" Thread
* General Information on Anabolic Steroids *
Propecia as a masking agent for steroids
Anabolic Athletics- by Charlie Francis (Ben Johnsons Coach)

2. Who cares what bodybuilding forums talk about.
On that token, if this forum have people selling fake Prada, does that mean Prada sells fake stuff? Jesus! The lengths people go to!

Dude, you wear Axe body spray to the gym, don't you. Throw that **** out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads