• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lefty's random dog thread.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It seems that one legit purpose would simply be to have a larger gene pool to breed from, although I doubt that health or genetic diversity are high on the minds of those that promulgate these type of mash-up "breeds."

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well ... Mastidane is a pretty cool name.

Maybe it's hybrid vigour. Those purebreds are a pretty unhealthy lot.

lefty

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guessing, I would say Fell or Patterdale or some local mix. Barn rats are hard to catch so that's a hell of a night.

CA buddy with some Rat Terriers:

lefty

Last edited:

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Invisible fences, yes or no? I may finally be moving to a place with an about an acre of land. Bunch of people have recommended them, but I'm having a tough time being convinced it's a good/reliable idea.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Growing up we had a golden retriever who wouldn't go within a hundred feet of the fence and was terrified and an English shepherd who was so Velcro to my mother that it would take the shock so as to be able to be close to her when she went to the mailbox.

Not useful for us.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good and bad. Can teach boundary respect to young dogs, but it won't prevent another animal from coming onto your property or prevent your high drive dog from busting through after another animal.

In what situation would your dog be on your property unattended?

lefty

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, basically confirms my suspicion. She'd never be outside unattended, just worried about whether the collar would be enough of a distraction to keep her from bolting across the street if she sees a squirrel/rabbit/deer on the other side.

Reaction score
I don't currently own a dog but I spotted this guy last week when doing some impromptu shopping at night time over here in Bangkok.

Def. going for that rebel bad boy look on top of his moto.

Last edited:

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
is there anything wrong with giving a dog bones from the butcher? Just sectioned marrow bones. They have frozen ones at the pet store, but those goddamn bags are like $26 (for 5-6 sections).

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No. Try the big knuckle bones which should keep your dog occupied for hours. The downside is the slobbering mess that can result.

lefty

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members