• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Thanks John Elliott!

Styleforum was one of the first digital communities to embrace John Elliott, and in recognition of that, John Elliott has extended to our comunuty a monthly discount to fans of the brand who engage here. Simply enter the code for SF-OCT-15

Check out all of their new arrivals here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Le De Bonne Facture Thread

mcfly26

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I'm just jumping on here to let you know early that the MT46 Overcoat in Bark Brown and Moss Green, as well as the University scarf and Two Pleat trousers in Bark Brown, will be releasing very shortly this week (1-2 days). I know a few of you have been looking forward to these coats, and we do not have a large inventory of them, so I hope by giving you a heads up, those of you who want one are able to do so.

Please let me know if you have any questions about sizing on this here or at [email protected] and I can do my best to help before they launch.

All the best!
Callum
Hi Callum, any chance in having measurements for the products this season? Pretty much nothing has one and is strange considering it's something DBF always provided.

illiterate

Reaction score
Hey! Nice to meet everyone.

My name is Callum and I am the Commercial Manager at De Bonne Facture!

Just jumping in here about the remaining pieces for FW24. Right now we have the University scarf, Two Pleat trousers and the Grey Windowpane Check Harris Tweed Forest Jacket + a few other items In-Store and we are working really hard to get them online! For the Overcoats, they are Arriving In-Store at the end of this week/start of next and Will be going live at a similar time in their own drop.

If you guys have any questions or anything please feel free to send them my way here, or on the customer care email - [email protected]

Super excited for you to be able to receive the overcoats, they are super cool :)

Best,
Callum
Any chance the tweed forest jacket will be on the web store this week :)

ace7

Reaction score
Hi Callum, any chance in having measurements for the products this season? Pretty much nothing has one and is strange considering it's something DBF always provided.
Hi there,

I completely understand! This is something that we are working on uploading, Our E-Shop had an issue earlier in the season and did not upload the sizes for some items so we are slowly adding sizes to the pages missing once time permits :) Was there anything you needed dimensions for immediately?

Best,
Callum

Featured Sponsor

How Do You Feel About Pleated Trousers?

• Love them, classic!

• Occasionally, depending on the outfit

• Prefer flat-front

• Never wear them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members