• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

cuponoodles

Reaction score
Just saw the website today with some of their new stuff. I just got into them a few months ago over the summer, and picked up their chambray hoodie (which I get a ton of compliments on post-tailoring) and blue windbreaker (the one from last season). I'm kind of in love with the chambray popover and the garment dyed poplin shirt, so now I have to play the waiting game until they drop to half-price...

narcissism

Reaction score
The new chinos are appealing but I wonder if even at 25% they are worth the price. Can anyone comment on quality?

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They stopped offering the slim fit in my size (33x34). Damn, guess I'm not emo sized enough :(

Jplaz

Reaction score
Got my chinos today. They're pretty slim...on par with a pair of Levi 511's that I own. The fabric is pretty sturdy, though this might just be attributed to the fact that they haven't been washed yet. The cut (the one I received, LEC is notorious for inconsistent sizing) I've found to be accurate at the waist but slightly longer at the inseam. I'm 6'1" and ~145 lbs and they fit well. I'm not sure about the color but that's mostly due to my skin tone and hair color...

If any one has more questions let me know.

Last edited:

GQ1

Reaction score

Got my chinos today. They're pretty slim...on par with a pair of Levi 511's that I own. The fabric is pretty sturdy, though this might just be attributed to the fact that they haven't been washed yet. The cut (the one I received, LEC is notorious for inconsistent sizing) I've found to be accurate at the waist but slightly longer at the inseam. I'm not sure about the color but that's mostly due to my skin tone and hair color...

If any one has more questions let me know. 

Post some pictures if you can. Thanks you.

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Sounds like the slim chinos are even slimmer than last season's slim fit...

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just got mine and it fits a bit big for me. But it is much nicer in person than the pics on the web and was a steal at $6.75.

yes i got small and it is still a bit big for me, at 6" 170 lbs!
it's noticeably bigger than my waxed version which is also small.
i'll give it to my dad.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads