• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Posted this in the Proper Cloth thread as well, but any idea whether these Kent Wang reversible studs would work with the Proper Cloth tuxedo shirts?

The studs are 12mm and the Proper Cloth holes are smaller at 9mm. I just don't understand if this is designed to keep the studs from falling out of the holes and thus keeping the shirt fastened or if they truly wouldn't actually fit through the holes in the first place.

http://www.kentwang.com/cuff-links/black-onyx-and-mother-of-pearl-studs.html

they will not fit. the smaller size is the correct size.
the new reversible studs are all too large

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
tumblr_nt8d8b33nn1qex49ko1_540.jpg

Aviator sunglasses $55
Any ETA on the shoe horn restock?
Hard to say, maybe December. The buffalo have to go through puberty first.

Also curious about a restock on the Great Wave in wool/silk. I have a couple weddings coming up fast though, so I may just have to pick up a regular one. Such a great square.
Around November 20.

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice, they've been on my mind for a while.

flatspotting

Reaction score
Hey Kent....

Every considered oxblood colorway for your sneakers? I need more than just the black I have now :p

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
tumblr_ntls5kl32e1qex49ko1_540.jpg

Le Neptune François silk pocket square $45

Hey Kent....

Every considered oxblood colorway for your sneakers? I need more than just the black I have now :p
I probably won't be adding any sneaker colors for another six months.

Do you mean oxblood like these:

Kent, your W Bill brown linen, what fabric # is that? Looks great?

The brown linen is not W. Bill. It's from another mill, but is discontinued. I'm sure W. Bill has something similar though.

Kent,

Is the overcoat available for non-NYC customers at this time?

Thanks!
Not yet. We might be able to send them out in 2 months, but we're in the middle of deciding this.

Jsoftz

Reaction score
Kent, I love the sunglasses. Any chance you will be offering them in different temple widths any time soon? I used to buy the 50" RE's, but they stopped making that and I had to buy some 52" AOs to tide me over once I lost the REs. Would love to have a 50" option for those of us with smaller faces.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads