• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BlueScreenofDeath

Reaction score
He’s got his life on lock, and is one of the most consistent contributors to this thread and has been recognized for doing so by the community itself and the brand. It definitely helps to be able to back your words up with knowing who you are throwing stones at...
How much did he pay you to slob his knob?

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
How much did he pay you to slob his knob?

Being acquaintances/friends with others, in fact becoming friends through this forum in this case, and consequently standing by your opinions and sticking up for others are priceless to me. Cheap, overplayed homophobic jokes through your “blue screen of death” seemingly come easy to you though. How much do you charge per joke?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waiting for some good discounts... maybe this weekend? Wish I would have taken advantage of that $100 off $400 a couple weeks back...

beans718

Reaction score
Got the rugby tank in and soccer shorts and returned them both today.

Loved the shorts but due to material I would suggest going up a size from panel shorts (unfortunately Large is sold out ). And rugby tank is not worth the price in my opinion. Fit was eh and material is that same new cotton. I get how some of you don’t mind but for me if I’m paying 60 plus for a tank top, it needs to be perfect. Rather wait on more curve tanks or look for an alternative.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the rugby tank in and soccer shorts and returned them both today.

Loved the shorts but due to material I would suggest going up a size from panel shorts (unfortunately Large is sold out ). And rugby tank is not worth the price in my opinion. Fit was eh and material is that same new cotton. I get how some of you don’t mind but for me if I’m paying 60 plus for a tank top, it needs to be perfect. Rather wait on more curve tanks or look for an alternative.

Large shorts available on ssense.

wizzeak

Reaction score
Are there any JE denim with the same amount of thigh space as APC NS? That's the only pair of jeans I have to compare it to.

funkyprez

Reaction score
Are there any JE denim with the same amount of thigh space as APC NS?

Maybe the original Cast (not Cast 2) from a few years ago come closest, but those are probably still slimmer than NS. Crazy how APC NS used to be considered a “skinny jean” yeeeears ago after the baggy 90s-early 00s era

npa23

Reaction score
He’s got his life on lock, and is one of the most consistent contributors to this thread and has been recognized for doing so by the community itself and the brand. It definitely helps to be able to back your words up with knowing who you are throwing stones at...

Lol chill out man. He even liked my comment cause he cleary understood it was a joke. Idk who he is but at the end of the day... We're a bunch of dudes talking about clothes on the internet. Nothing more nothing less. Put a smile on it's the weekend dawg

MaTtKs

Reaction score
Don’t think this trend is going to last long...
We'll see. The thing with dad shoes is that they never went away, they're just being worn by more than 'dads' now. They're always readily available. I'm not mad at them, as I've slowly started shying away from the narrow sportier sneakers and go after chunkier silhouettes...or maybe I'm still trying to justify my Yeezy Waverunners, idk.

MaTtKs

Reaction score
So an oversized pocket tee sans pocket
Speaking of...that's my favorite JE shirt and I will buy damn near any color he drops. The OS Pocket Tee is just the perfect fit for me.

In any case, I'll likely pick up a grey AE w/ finished hem tomorrow. Really dig the cut of the AE, and will probably prefer the finished hem over the unfinished due to how it rolls up over time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads