• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stolenbikes

Reaction score
Are the grey anti expo tees this season really that much longer than all the other ones? I’m tall and have a long torso so the recent shorter ones haven’t worked for me at all but if the grey is longer like I’m hearing I’m gonna grab one

Fresh718

Reaction score
For anyone with the obsidian thumper .. would u recommend going with my villain/dual flash size xl or kake size/oversized hoodie size L for reference am 6 feet 185 pounds

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Weather is nice today so Poppy + Raschel

6129C745-4696-4C17-8CEE-1CD24E7796C2.jpeg

Last edited:

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to hate on those shorts but they ended up being one of my favs. Have all 3 colors size medium now haha

I sold my black pair and have been back and forth on selling my other pairs tbh but they’re so versatile. Still considering on selling my natural pair but tough decision because as soon as I do I’ll regret it. Lol

ChillFil

Reaction score
The denim is on point - doesn't stretch out too badly

The length is about 1.5" shorter than pompeii's, obsidians etc. If you're 6'+ they dont stack at all unfortunately

also fits more snug vs previous washes
Thanks for the heads up! Snug is good. Old cut I’m a 28, new I go 29 but recently my 29’s have been sagging a little. Depends on my diet and workout routine. Lately I’ve had so much school work and work I’ve slimmed out a little. Also I’m under 6’ so that’s good news as I think the onyx stacks a little too much for me. If JE made a 28.5 I’d be all over it lol. Glad I picked them up then, SSENSE still has all sizes in stock btw, I’ve seen them selling out on other sites. .

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been so uninterested in JE releases lately that I've rarely been visiting the IG account...but it just popped up on my feed, and now the discussion of the finished hem makes sense.

TheOpOg

Reaction score

I was literally just typing that I thought this shoe was a John Elliott Collab when they posted a pic of it on their IG. Guessing they had some say on the design but maybe not an official collab.

The Nike Rep asked me if I wanted another GR and asked for the OG white and blue colorway:rotflmao:. They actually don't look that bad and are kinda comfy. Excited for the new JE versions. Although, I think the black nike logo on the side messes with the aesthetic on the white/red/blue JE monarchs. Could have been a really slick looking shoe.

ChillFil

Reaction score
For anyone with the obsidian thumper .. would u recommend going with my villain/dual flash size xl or kake size/oversized hoodie size L for reference am 6 feet 185 pounds
Depends on the look you're going for. A zip-up under that thumper and a nice tee to match it underneath would look real nice. Kake will also look great, but you won't get that nice layered efect with it. However, if it's cold where ever it is you are the Kake would serve you better. Otherwise I think wearing the zip-up open underneath the thumper with white, gray tee maybe depending on the color of the zip-up. Really both indigo or black denim would work here; but I'll stop my recomendations I'm sure you know how to put together a good outfit :stirpot: - I only own the MEsa Indigo but felt like giving an imput ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XIOSamerica